Flower Knight Girl Launches Just Before American Tax Day
Nutaku.com, an online gaming portal featuring premium web-based games, announced that they will be launching “Flower Knight Girl” today–just one day before US Federal Income taxes are due.
“We would like to advise American gamers that even an extremely fun and addictive game like Flower Knight Girl is not worth the risk of debtors prison,” a spokesperson pretending to work for the United States Internal Revenue Service commented. “And look, prison isn’t as much of a hoot as it seems on television or whatever. There’s no wi-fi, for starters.” When asked for other reasons gamers would want to avoid prison, the pretend IRS spokesperson claimed to be drawing a blank, and insisted that he “blew [his] load on the first example.”
Flower Knight Girl, an enchanting RPG that places you in the Kingdom of the Spring Garden as Grandmaster of the Flower Knight Girls, is sure to be a major distraction this week, and will likely have many gamers hiding from the police as they work to save the Kingdom from horrific beasts.
“I mean, if I get arrested, these bad guys are going to take over the Kingdom,” said Alex Nichols, an avid gamer and less-than-avid taxpayer who is currently on the run from the IRS for tax evasion. “Once I’ve got all of my Floral Defenders ready for battle, then I’ll probably turn myself in. Probably.”
When asked for comment, a spokesperson for Nutaku.com stated, “We heartily encourage our American fans to pay their taxes before starting Flower Knight Girl, but we’re Canadian, so we aren’t really that invested.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.
- Top 10 Best MMOFPS Shooters
- With the explosive growth of the MMO industry, it's not surprising that more and more MMOFPS games are being released each year.
- Galactic Inheritors Early Access Interview
- The game sets itself apart from other 4X titles by focusing on non-combat features, by allowing players to do things like manipulate the media...