Flower Knight Girl
Behold the power of the flower! Flower Knight Girl is a browser-based RPG by Nutaku. With the kingdom of the spring garden under attack by insects, you play as a flower knight girl who must attack and defend their lands from these evil creations. Recruit new knights, collect equipment, and lead your comrades in saving the realm.
Players can collect over 80 flower knights for battle, each with their own artwork and voice acting, as well as engage in exciting campaign where each map changes depending on your choices in combat. And with daily quests available, there’s always something new to discover.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nutaku
- Publisher: Nutaku
- Category: Browser
- Genre(s): 2D, RPG, Fantasy
- Platforms: PC
- +Several knights to collect
- +Daily quests and missions
- -Animation quality is a bit lacking
- -Average RPG combat system
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and Up
- CPU: Any modern CPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- GPU: Any modern GPU
Articles You May Enjoy
- Moonrise Hands On PAX South 2015
- Honestly, a simple story is best for a game of this nature, and Moonrise delivers on that front. Your Warden-in-Training then learns the basic...
- RuneScape Joins with WWF to Support Endangered Big Cats
- Both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape are taking part in the effort, which has already raised over £66,000 for the charity.
- League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
- Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the wor...