First Assault Available Soon on Steam
Nexon has revealed that its upcoming first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) will be available soon to players via Steam, as well as the Nexon launcher. Fans interested in being among the first to be notified of First Assault’s release can add the game to their Steam wishlist now by visiting: http://store.steampowered.com/app/369200/.
Throughout its beta phases, Neople is asking players to help shape the game by providing their feedback. By bringing it to multiple platforms, they look forward to sourcing fan input and improvements from both Nexon users and the Steam community. Players can continue to register for the chance to be a part of future beta tests via the First Assault website.
In First Assault, players will join Section 9, an elite force of cybernetically enhanced combat operatives responsible for protecting society and fighting cyber terrorists on the neon-drenched streets of a futuristic Japan. Licensed from “Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex”, the critically acclaimed series based on Shirow Masamune’s original comic “The Ghost in the Shell”©, one of the core originators of the Cyberpunk genre, First Assault takes place in a world in which society has embraced new technology, leaving themselves vulnerable to malicious super-hackers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Perfect World Review
- Perfect World’s impressive graphics and polished gameplay more than make up for its few flaws.
- Global Agenda celebrates second anniversary
- Global Agenda launched on February 1, 2010, and is now prepared to celebrate its second anniversary with its players.
- FireFall: Chosen Offensive Event on September 28th
- Red 5 Studios announces its second Chosen Offensive live event for their open world MMO Shooter, Firefall, where players will be battling an a...