First Assault Available Soon on Steam
Nexon has revealed that its upcoming first-person shooter Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex – First Assault Online (First Assault) will be available soon to players via Steam, as well as the Nexon launcher. Fans interested in being among the first to be notified of First Assault’s release can add the game to their Steam wishlist now by visiting: http://store.steampowered.com/app/369200/.
Throughout its beta phases, Neople is asking players to help shape the game by providing their feedback. By bringing it to multiple platforms, they look forward to sourcing fan input and improvements from both Nexon users and the Steam community. Players can continue to register for the chance to be a part of future beta tests via the First Assault website.
In First Assault, players will join Section 9, an elite force of cybernetically enhanced combat operatives responsible for protecting society and fighting cyber terrorists on the neon-drenched streets of a futuristic Japan. Licensed from “Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex”, the critically acclaimed series based on Shirow Masamune’s original comic “The Ghost in the Shell”©, one of the core originators of the Cyberpunk genre, First Assault takes place in a world in which society has embraced new technology, leaving themselves vulnerable to malicious super-hackers.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Horizon Review - A Console Throwback on Mobile
- You are put into the shoes of a hero who has lost his memories and is haunted by the dream of a witch.
- The Crew: Closed Beta on July 23rd
- Today, at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Ubisoft® announced that The Crew™ will be available on November 11, for Xbox One, the all...
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...