Final Fantasy XIV’s Patch 4.3 Brings Ivalice’s ‘Ridorana Lighthouse’ to Eorzea
Final Fantasy XIV‘s 4.3 update, ‘Under the Moonlight’ will be going live late this May, and with it comes the next chapter of “Return to Ivalice”. Ridorana Lighthouse will be the setting of the next part of the 24-man alliance raid, as well as a host of new content to continue the story of the Stormblood expansion. A new dungeon, new trials, leveling up their crafting/gathering skills with the Namazu beast tribe quests, and more are on the way. In addition to this peek at the upcoming content, Square Enix showed off an outline of the Final Fantasy XIV Online Companion, which is a mobile app currently in development. Players that download it will be able to do the following:
- Chat with friends and free company members
- Organize events with the scheduler
- Organize inventory and armory chest
- Peruse the Market Board
- Put items up for sale and purchase items
- Register an additional favored destination Aetheryte
An optional, Premium Plan is also available, which unlocks the following features for a monthly fee:
- Organize Saddlebags and Retainer Inventories
- Saddlebag capacity is doubled
- One additional Retainer can be employed
Updated in 4.3 of Stormblood:
- New Main Scenario Quests – The story of Stormblood continues.
- New Alliance Raid – The Ridorana Lighthouse.
- New Trial
- New Dungeon – The Swallow’s Compass.
- New Beast Tribe Quests – The Namazu.
- New Sidequests – The Four Lords, Doman Reconstruction, and Further Hildibrand Adventures.
- New Deep Dungeon – 100-Floor Heaven-on-High.
- The Forbidden Land, Eureka Expansion – Pagos Expedition.
- New Ultimate Difficulty Raid – Ultima Weapon.
- Updates to jobs, PvP, glamour system, housing, performance actions, new more powerful gear and more.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Exarahn Badlands Update Now Live
- Today Riders of Icarus gets its second massive update, adding large-scale PvP battlegrounds in the Exarahn Badlands.
- E3 2017 Wednesday Recap: Bloodstained and Laser League
- Wednesday saw the E3 speed pick up and a lot of last-minute meetings fall into place. So much so, there's too much to talk about.
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.