SMITE on Nintendo Switch Goes Free-to-Play
Hirez Studios announced today that SMITE is now officially free-to-play on the Nintendo Switch. It comes with Crossplay for Xbox One and PC players, as well as Cross-Progression for the same platforms. Any cosmetics, gods, and masteries you’ve unlocked between the other platforms will be on your Nintendo Switch account. The Ultimate Gods Pack is also available on the Switch’s eShop, granting all gods past and future to the owner.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Adds Salazar and Silent Mary
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is proud to announce a new character is coming to the game, from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe.
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- Game of Thrones Ascent Now on iPad in Time for Season 4
- Disruptor Beam announces the release of Game of Thrones Ascent for iOS devices.