SMITE on Nintendo Switch Goes Free-to-Play
Hirez Studios announced today that SMITE is now officially free-to-play on the Nintendo Switch. It comes with Crossplay for Xbox One and PC players, as well as Cross-Progression for the same platforms. Any cosmetics, gods, and masteries you’ve unlocked between the other platforms will be on your Nintendo Switch account. The Ultimate Gods Pack is also available on the Switch’s eShop, granting all gods past and future to the owner.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels: New Cosplay and Summer events
- The new Hang Ten costume also gives players a cool look for summer and also gives them powerful bonuses to key attributes
- Age of Wushu Review
- Age of Wushu has a lot of content – with many different systems, from fighting, to progression, to crafting.
- Open Beta Date Announced for Arctic Combat
- Webzen has announced that Arctic Combat will begin open beta on December 6.