SMITE on Nintendo Switch Goes Free-to-Play
Hirez Studios announced today that SMITE is now officially free-to-play on the Nintendo Switch. It comes with Crossplay for Xbox One and PC players, as well as Cross-Progression for the same platforms. Any cosmetics, gods, and masteries you’ve unlocked between the other platforms will be on your Nintendo Switch account. The Ultimate Gods Pack is also available on the Switch’s eShop, granting all gods past and future to the owner.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Phantom of the Kill Announces Male Killer Princes
- Today, the strategy RPG Phantom of the Kill introduces Zero and a squad of brand new “Killer Princes," available in a later update.
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 Gets Massive Multiplayer Update
- FIM Speedway Grand Prix 15 has received a major free update (numbered 1.2.0), focused on the multiplayer aspect of the game.
- EVE Online Players Contribute to Human Protein Atlas
- Today's Project Discovery update has brought genuine and scalable citizen science to EVE Online.