SMITE on Nintendo Switch Goes Free-to-Play
Hirez Studios announced today that SMITE is now officially free-to-play on the Nintendo Switch. It comes with Crossplay for Xbox One and PC players, as well as Cross-Progression for the same platforms. Any cosmetics, gods, and masteries you’ve unlocked between the other platforms will be on your Nintendo Switch account. The Ultimate Gods Pack is also available on the Switch’s eShop, granting all gods past and future to the owner.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cross Fire introduces new guns and maps
- Cross Fire has introduced two new maps and several new guns with its update today.
- World of Tanks Prepares for Graphics Overhaul with Umbra 3 License
- Umbra Software today announced that Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, has licensed the Umbra 3 Visibility Solut...
- Skyforge Cybernetic Alliance Announced
- Developer Allods Team and global publisher My.com, proudly announce Cybernetic Alliance, Skyforge’s newest update.