SMITE on Nintendo Switch Goes Free-to-Play
Hirez Studios announced today that SMITE is now officially free-to-play on the Nintendo Switch. It comes with Crossplay for Xbox One and PC players, as well as Cross-Progression for the same platforms. Any cosmetics, gods, and masteries you’ve unlocked between the other platforms will be on your Nintendo Switch account. The Ultimate Gods Pack is also available on the Switch’s eShop, granting all gods past and future to the owner.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Legend Warrior Begins Closed Beta
- Dovogame, developer of Business Tycoon Online and Rich$tate, has launched the beta for its newest title, Legend Warrior.
- HRX 2018 - Paladins/SMITE Worlds
- It's been a very exciting weekend for esports, just in general. The SMITE/Paladins finals certainly did not disappoint.
- Ironsight Releases New Content Update to Maps and More
- Aeria Games is proud to announce another major content update to their shooter Ironsight - the Cruise update.