League of Angels 2 Introduces A New Artifact Hero: Orb of Deceit – Taraquin
A new Artifact Hero has been added to the roster of League of Angels 2 – The Orb of Deceit – Taraquin. The powerful, bloodthirsty damage dealer will be available in the upcoming Server Resource Tycoon event, going from April 16th through April 21st. Formerly a skilled mercenary, she was nicknamed “Bloody Rain” because of her speed and ruthlessness. She was left to die by her loved one and took his life as a result. Her sanity shattered, and in turn became a bloodthirsty vampire. It was Pandora who stopped Taraquin from killing innocent civilians and helped to restore her sanity. Now Taraquin is back in business as a mercenary, traveling around the land with the Boneblade left behind by her loved one always in her hands.
Tarquin’s Skills in Detail:
Secret Art: Frenzy: Deal (492%+18350) DMG to X enemies with the lowest HP,
where X equals the absolute difference between the number of units on each side
plus 1 (min. 1 target, max 4 targets, each target can only be hit once); also reduces
their natural regen, healing received, and life steal by 40% for 3 turns (this effect
ignores immunities and cannot be dispelled).
Secret Art: Deathstrike: Deal (414%+15440) DMG to the enemy with the lowest HP
and reduce their natural regen, healing received, and life steal by 40% for 3 turns
(this effect ignores immunities and cannot be dispelled); if this skill kills the target,
restore 200 Rage; this skill replaces the character's basic attack.
Secret Art: Meditation: Increase Agility by 10%. During each turn, if Taraquin attacks
before any enemies have performed an action, the damage of that attack increases
by 25%. After Taraquin performs an action, her Dodge increases by 20% until the
end of the turn.
Orb of Deceit (Prototype): Unique Effect: “Bulwark” Increases DEF of the entire
squad by 30% of Taraquin's DEF (PDEF and MDEF calculated separately). Taraquin
is immune to Rage stealing or reducing effects. Increases Taraquin's HP, ATK, and
DEF by 10% in battle.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Pantheon: New MMO by Everquest forefather joins Kickstarter
- Visionary Realms, Inc. announced today their plans to meet a growing demand in the MMO Games market by developing Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen...
- Hero of the Obelisk Open Beta Goes Live November 28th
- Hero of the Obelisk, the much-anticipated free-to-play dungeon crawler MMO, has announced it will enter into open beta testing this Thursday, ...
- Pathfinder Adventures: The Rise of the Goblins is coming!
- Obsidian Entertainment and Asmodee Digital are proud to announce that new content for role-playing card game Pathfinder Adventures is coming.