Final Fantasy XIV’s ‘Heavensward’ Expansion Available Free For a Limited Time
Square Enix announced that starting today (May 2nd) until June 27th, owners of the Final Fantasy XIV Starter Edition (A Realm Reborn) are able to add the Heavensward expansion to their account to keep for free. This is a great way to continue forward in the story before the upcoming third expansion, Shadowbringers. Originally released in 2015, Heavensward picks up immediately following the events of A Realm Reborn. It tells the story of the Warrior of Light as he journeys to Ishgard, a city-state mired in the Dragonsong War, a thousand-year conflict with the dragons of the Dravanian Horde.
New areas, flying mounts, and three new jobs came in this expansion: Dark Knight, Astrologian, and Machinist. A new race also came in the form of the Au Ra, and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. In addition, those who take advantage of the offer will gain access to all the additional content that was introduced during the Heavensward patch series, including an array of dungeons, trials, raids, quests and more. There is also the ongoing “Free Login Campaign”, which lets lapsed players play for free up to seven days, until the campaign ends on June 17th.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon Games Coming To Steam
- Nexon America has announced that several of its free-to-play MMOs will be available on Steam.
- Trove Full Review
- If building is your deal, and you want to play with a bunch of your friends without buying a server or any of that nonsense, Trove is certainl
- Jagex Announces RuneScape Summer Summit Livestream This Weekend
- The RuneScape teams will showcase the latest and most exciting upcoming content from across the RuneScape franchise.