Villagers and Heroes Now Available on iOS
The wait is finally over, Apple fans! Villagers and Heroes is officially live on iOS products. Originally made for PC and then ported to be cross-compatible with Android devices, iPhone and iPad users can now join in the fun on the go. Mad Otter Games has also created a new server to prepare for this launch, which is now open to the gaming public at large. While this is specifically for iOS users, players on other devices can also join this server and play with their Apple friends. Villagers and Heroes brings the beloved genre of the MMO straight to your phone without losing scope. Raids, Quests, and the rush of MMO combat are at your fingertips with all the possibilities they bring. No matter how you want to play, you can do it on the go and still play with your friends online.
The MMO also brings plenty of updates, including last year’s Starfall: a revamp of Villagers and Heroes released in September. The update brought to the game new skill mechanics, new zones, and a whole new questline for players.
8 Primary Combat Class Builds with a myriad of meaningful variations.
Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
Revamped ARPG Style Loot System
10 Crafting Professions.
Bounty runs with over 2000 unique bounties.
Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
More than 1000 Quests
Cross-Platform: Playable on Android, PC, and iOS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Armored Warfare: New Tanks and Map Available
- This update includes new Asian machines of destruction that will battle in close quarter combat in the coastal urban areas of the newest map
- Lineage II Helios Expansion Now Live
- NCSOFT today announced that Lineage II’s latest expansion, Helios, is now live for all players.
- Closers Heralds the Arrival of Nitocris
- With a new year, that means new content for a variety of games. Closers is no exception! As of Monday, the next raid event for Closers began.