Villagers and Heroes Now Available on iOS
The wait is finally over, Apple fans! Villagers and Heroes is officially live on iOS products. Originally made for PC and then ported to be cross-compatible with Android devices, iPhone and iPad users can now join in the fun on the go. Mad Otter Games has also created a new server to prepare for this launch, which is now open to the gaming public at large. While this is specifically for iOS users, players on other devices can also join this server and play with their Apple friends. Villagers and Heroes brings the beloved genre of the MMO straight to your phone without losing scope. Raids, Quests, and the rush of MMO combat are at your fingertips with all the possibilities they bring. No matter how you want to play, you can do it on the go and still play with your friends online.
The MMO also brings plenty of updates, including last year’s Starfall: a revamp of Villagers and Heroes released in September. The update brought to the game new skill mechanics, new zones, and a whole new questline for players.
8 Primary Combat Class Builds with a myriad of meaningful variations.
Hundreds of Magical Spells, Heroic Feats, and Abilities
Revamped ARPG Style Loot System
10 Crafting Professions.
Bounty runs with over 2000 unique bounties.
Real player housing with dozens of decoration options
More than 1000 Quests
Cross-Platform: Playable on Android, PC, and iOS.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Game Insight Announces The Tribez for Windows Phone
- Game Insight, a leading global game developer, has announced that The Tribez, an adventure and city building strategy hit, has now become avai...
- Chaos Heroes Online Closed Beta Begins Today
- Chaos Heroes Online, the action-packed multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) from Aeria Games, is beginning its Closed Beta phase today.
- City Of Steam Announces Alpha Testing
- Mechanist Games has announced they are to begin alpha testing for City of Steam, starting this weekend.