Final Fantasy XIV’s Forbidden Land of Eureka Arrives Today
The Forbidden Land, Eureka Anemos, emerges from the mists today in Final Fantasy XIV‘s latest update, 4.25. his mysterious new region is unexplored and untamed, where the elements are constantly in flux and players will be challenged by fresh battle elements they’ll need to master in order to obtain and enhance powerful new weapons. Not to mention that Hildibrand, the legendary inspector has also returned for more adventures. Ful patch notes are below.
- Field Area-Style Gameplay: Up to 144 players can participate. Players are encouraged to group up with fellow adventurers to hunt notorious monsters and work towards common goals.
- Player Progression: Players will gain elemental EXP to strengthen their ability to harness the elements, but will need to be careful. Death in Eureka will result in lost EXP, and even lost levels, if players rashly rush in.
- Altered Battle Mechanics: Additional strategy is required in battle through an element system, in which players must utilize the Magia Board to change the elemental affinity of their attack to oppose their enemy’s. Players will customize their Magia Board’s elemental attributes and must carefully consider their setup depending on the goal of the adventure.
- Rewards: Players will occasionally earn protean crystals through exploration of Eureka, and may use them to enhance Eureka weapons and gear with the aid of the famed blacksmith, Gerolt.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: $15,000 Poker Prize Money Winners Revealed
- After a one month-long competition, the finals of the Texas Hold'em Poker Skill tournament were held on Mar 24th, 2015.
- Grimoire: Manastorm gets Steam Free Weekend and Major Content Update
- Grimoire: Manastorm has just had a major update which includes new character models, maps, and sound effects.