Crossout Update 0.10.80 Goes Live
Crossout releases a new update today, with Content Update 0.10.80, and with it, the fourth Horseman of the Apocalypse arrives. The fourth and final armored care of the Horsemen belongs to Pestilence (Marina Pokrovskaya), who was once a doctor trying to battle a plague. This plague killed one settlement after another, and when Marina ran out of medicine, she used the only thing left: fire.
The elite pack “Crossout — Horsemen of Apocalypse: Pestilence” will be available in the game store from September 12th to November 14th. It includes the armored car “Pestilence machine” (equipped with the epic flamethrower “Remedy”), the garage of The Four Horsemen, cosmetic items and Marina’s portrait. Also in this update, a new map shows up, the PVP map “Chemical Plant”. Filled with rusty pipes, chemical tanks, and the remnants of a destroyed caravan, players will clash over three key points: The railway station, the caravan explosion epicenter, and the chemical workshop.
Update 0.10.80 adds a new tab to the game called “Clash of Engineers. Thi sis a hub for a variety of armored car construction contests. For example, right now players are trying to figure out what could be the “The Fifth Horseman of the Apocalypse” and how their car would look. This clash does not require any shooting at all: the winner is chosen by a player vote.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Unchained Arrives March 2
- NCSoft announced that Blade & Soul Unchained, the second content update for the MMO, is scheduled to launch on March 2 in NA/EU.
- League of Angels II Launching Multi-Language Edition
- GTArcade announced that the Multi-language Edition of LoA2 made its debut on May 26th.
- Warframe Launches Proxy Rebellion Bonus Weekend
- Plenty of exciting Alerts, deals and Rewards are now available across PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of Warframe.