Final Fantasy XIV-themed Wedding Service Opens in Japan
Square Enix has partnered with Bridal Hearts in Japan to offer a “Final Fantasy XIV-themed Wedding Service”, which reservations expected to open in the next few weeks. This allows people to enjoy elements from Final Fantasy XIV‘s “Eternal Bonding Ceremony” from in-game in real-life. This includes matching outfits, decor, and the overall presentation in an actual wedding ceremony. Both the wedding dress and tuxedo are modeled after the in-game versions, and a variety of in-game assets are used as background images and video to decorate the event, bringing the Eternal Bonding Ceremony to life. The Bride/Groom are also able to carry the job weapon of their choice (modeled after the in-game versions) during the proceedings.
Final Fantasy XIV music is also played throughout the ceremony, and an FFXIV-themed cake is also a part of the package, as well as a full menu for the reception with FFXIV-themed food and drink. According to a press session after the ceremony, a standard plan for the FFXIV Wedding Service with 70 guests would run about 3.5mm Yen / $31,500.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Warships Closed Beta Embarks Today
- Action Stations! The World of Warships Closed Beta has left port to begin testing today.
- Legend of Edda: Level cap raise to 40 starting Oct.1st
- JC Planet reveals that [Legend of Edda: Global Edition]’s level cap will be raised on Oct. 1st. The cap will add 10 new levels. Along with t...
- Hearthstone Begins Pre-Purchase for August Expansion, 'Saviors of Uldum'
- Hearthstone dropped some big news this morning - the next expansion, Saviors of Uldum, is on the way!