Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 Released
Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 is now live, introducing new challenges and Blue Mage content. Via press release:
- New PvP Frontline: Onsal Hakair (Danshig Naadam) – This new frontline map and ruleset teams up each of Eorzea’s grand companies with a tribe of Azim Steppe as they fight for control of territory in this grand demonstration of martial prowess. Each team will work to capture ‘Oovo,’ bases which earn a team points while under their control—the first team to accumulate the required points will be declared the winner.
- Blue Mage Job Updates – FINAL FANTASY XIV Online’s first limited job receives its first major update following its introduction earlier this year.
- Level Cap Increase from Level 50 to Level 60
- New Blue Mage Job Quests
- Learn New Iconic Blue Magic Spells
- Introduction of the Blue Mage Log – Form a party of blue mages to conquer various dungeons and trials through teamwork and strategy using blue magic. Players can reap weekly rewards by defeating specific targets, including high-difficulty “prime targets” that provide even greater bounties.
- New Mount, Minion, Crafting Recipes, Achievements, and More.
Full details are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone's 'The Dalaran Heist' Chapter IV - The Underbelly is Now Live
- Now that the vault has been looted, the Violet Hold's prisoners run amok, Dalaran is a chaotic mess.
- Nether Online now Available Via Steam Early Access
- Survival fans can now test their skill and cunning in an urban environment as Phosphor Games opened early access via Steam to its first-person...