Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest Offers First Expansion
Generation Zero, an open-world action game set in an alternate 1980’s Sweden, has recently launched its first expansion: Alpine Unrest.
Alpine Unrest is set on Himfjäll, an island east of Östertörn. Here, an abandoned ski resort sits on the island along with towns, military bases, and a burning church. It continues the Generation Zero story with new missions. Players will face their first Apocalypse Class enemies, the most dangerous to date, as they work through the story and collect new weapons, clothes, collectables, and more.
Full details about the expansion, and the accompanying free update, are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity Original Sin: Now Available
- <a href="http://www.onrpg.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Divinity-Launch.jpg"><img class="aligncenter" src="...
- Firefall Integrates Twitch Broadcasting
- Firefall players can now broadcast to Twitch.tv seamlessly from inside their game.
- ArcheAge 3.5: Erenor Eternal Press Sneak Peek
- Patch 3.5 of ArcheAge is an incredible update with tons of huge changes, all of which are definitely for the better.