Generation Zero: Alpine Unrest Offers First Expansion
Generation Zero, an open-world action game set in an alternate 1980’s Sweden, has recently launched its first expansion: Alpine Unrest.
Alpine Unrest is set on Himfjäll, an island east of Östertörn. Here, an abandoned ski resort sits on the island along with towns, military bases, and a burning church. It continues the Generation Zero story with new missions. Players will face their first Apocalypse Class enemies, the most dangerous to date, as they work through the story and collect new weapons, clothes, collectables, and more.
Full details about the expansion, and the accompanying free update, are available here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hearthstone: Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Overview
- Hearthstone's latest and greatest card expansion, the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan, is here at last! After so many painful months of the nig...
- SOE and Innova Systems Partner to Bring PlanetSide 2 to Russia
- SOE announced a new partnership with the leading publisher of client-based MMO games in Russia and the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS...
- Enforcers: The Unsung Heroes of PAX
- The Penny Arcade Expo is an intricate machine focused on fan engagement and is held all over the world, but it couldn’t be done without the ...