Generation Zero is a 3D survival-adventure action game featuring seamless multiplayer and co-op in a vast open world.
“In this reimagining of 1980’s Sweden, hostile machines have invaded the serene countryside, and you need to fight back while unraveling the mystery of what is really going on.”
►Flower on the Battlefield: Scavenge for anything and everything you’ll need to live just one more day in the unrelenting Scandinavian wilderness. Amongst the likes of materials, weapons, and other life-saving resources, you’ll also be able to find an assortment of time-period appropriate cosmetic items perfect for dressing up your soldier of fortune.
►Art of War: Make the most out every tactical advantage at your disposal to bait, decimate, and destroy your enemies. And if you can’t take down a mechanical beast on your first go around, don’t fret! Everything in-world is persistent including damage done, so you can come back later if you’re feeling particularly overwhelmed by a difficult encounter.
►All for One, One for All: Bring the team together for some thrilling collaboration, form alliances on the fly, or go it entirely alone – whatever you decide, just make sure not to die.
Alpine Unrest: Return to the wilderness where a new map and additional enemies lay in wait for opportunistic adventurers.
This is a buy-to-play retail title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Released
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2019
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Avalanche Publishing
- Publisher: Avalanche Publishing
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Adventure, RPG, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One, PS4
- +Interesting Concepts at Work
- +Solid Graphics
- -Lacking Polish/Unfinished Aspects
- -Underwhelming Solo-Player Experience
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i5 Quad Core+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: nVidia GTX 660+/ATI HD7870+/Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580+
- HDD: 35 GB
- Description: Generation Zero is a 3D survival-adventure action game featuring seamless multiplayer and co-op in a vast open world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- F.E.A.R. Online Press Preview
- F.E.A.R. Online is directly tied in with the series as it takes place sometime after the events of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin, and players are...
- Black Desert Mobile Soft-Launches in Seven Countries
- Fans of Black Desert that want the gameplay on the go can rejoice, as long as you're in one of seven countries.
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...