Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Launches for iOS and Android
FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the entirely new FINAL FANTASY adventure for mobile devices, co-developed by Square Enix Inc. and gumi Inc., is now available in the US and worldwide. The free-to-play game (with in-app purchases) fuses the epic features of all FINAL FANTASY titles, including captivating story, strategic turn-based gameplay and the legendary conflict between heroes and foes with modern streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls. Appealing for both newcomers and long-time fans alike, the game has already found resounding success in Japan, with more than 6.5 million players.
- This version includes the following:
- New items and daily quests
- High-definition graphic support for tablet devices
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Game balance refinements based on the Japanese version
- Facebook Login Integration
- Two types of bundles for purchase:
- “Early Bird Bundle” (a one-time purchase at $3.99) will be available for beginners who wish to grow their characters at a faster pace
- Other bundles available regularly for purchase for players to obtain characters and items quicker
Adventurers begin their quest for a highly-coveted crystal, shortly meeting two knights from Grandshelt, and a young girl. With special appearances by classic FINAL FANTASY characters like Cecil, Vivi and Terra, players adventure through fields and dungeons discovering items, collecting gil, uncovering hidden paths, and unlocking high-quality CG-animated summons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ArcheAge - Relics of Hiram: The Story of Hiram Continues
- Fans of ArcheAge can now delve deeper into the long-forgotten past of the Hiram, with this new update to the MMORPG.
- Clandestine Game Review
- Ragachak and ColtronXL review Clandestine, a spy/hacking game set in the 1990's.
- Spiritual Successor to Shining Force Online hits Kickstarter
- Rather than give up and scrap the title, they decided to take it to Kickstarter to raise funds to replace all of the Sega-owned trademarks (th...