Final Fantasy Brave Exvius Launches for iOS and Android
FINAL FANTASY® BRAVE EXVIUS®, the entirely new FINAL FANTASY adventure for mobile devices, co-developed by Square Enix Inc. and gumi Inc., is now available in the US and worldwide. The free-to-play game (with in-app purchases) fuses the epic features of all FINAL FANTASY titles, including captivating story, strategic turn-based gameplay and the legendary conflict between heroes and foes with modern streamlined battle mechanics and intuitive touch controls. Appealing for both newcomers and long-time fans alike, the game has already found resounding success in Japan, with more than 6.5 million players.
- This version includes the following:
- New items and daily quests
- High-definition graphic support for tablet devices
- Achievements and Leaderboards
- Game balance refinements based on the Japanese version
- Facebook Login Integration
- Two types of bundles for purchase:
- “Early Bird Bundle” (a one-time purchase at $3.99) will be available for beginners who wish to grow their characters at a faster pace
- Other bundles available regularly for purchase for players to obtain characters and items quicker
Adventurers begin their quest for a highly-coveted crystal, shortly meeting two knights from Grandshelt, and a young girl. With special appearances by classic FINAL FANTASY characters like Cecil, Vivi and Terra, players adventure through fields and dungeons discovering items, collecting gil, uncovering hidden paths, and unlocking high-quality CG-animated summons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Playwith Gets Ready to Celebrate Valentines Across Their Games
- Warlords Awakening is ready to give their audience a reason to celebrate this month.
- Total War Attila: Longbeards Culture Pack Now Available
- The first Total War™: ATTILA downloadable content from the ‘New Content Team’ at Creative Assembly, The Longbeards Culture Pack, brings ...
- Star Trek Online Reveals Upcoming Dilithium Mine Starbase
- Cryptic Studios has revealed the first details on the next expansion to their recent Star Trek Online Starbase update, allowing various player...