Fedeen Games Reveals Forsaken World Mobile’s Fashion Clothing
Fedeen Games is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a “Top Developer” badge on the Google Play store.
Awarded by the Google Play editorial staff, the Top Developer badge recognizes “established, respected developers for their commitment to launching high-quality and innovative apps on Android.”
Showing, not telling is what it’s all about. So, in support of the recently obtained award, and with Forsaken World Mobile nearing 20,000 pre-registered players, Fedeen Games is set to reveal the next feature being added to the soon-to-be-released MMORPG. Players will be able to strut their stuff with a wide array of Fashion Clothing being added to the growing list of player customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu Reveals Cra Class Revamp
- A new developer blog for Wakfu has revealed details on the Cra class revamp, launching on March 17.
- Warhammer 40k Eternal Crusade Gains Deal with NVIDIA
- Behaviour Interactive is pleased to announced that it has selected NVIDIA GameWorks™ technology to power the development of Warhammer 40,000...
- RODE prepares for final closed beta
- Mgame USA has announced that Rise of Dragonian Era (RODE) will be entering its last closed beta phase this weekend.