Fedeen Games Reveals Forsaken World Mobile’s Fashion Clothing
Fedeen Games is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a “Top Developer” badge on the Google Play store.
Awarded by the Google Play editorial staff, the Top Developer badge recognizes “established, respected developers for their commitment to launching high-quality and innovative apps on Android.”
Showing, not telling is what it’s all about. So, in support of the recently obtained award, and with Forsaken World Mobile nearing 20,000 pre-registered players, Fedeen Games is set to reveal the next feature being added to the soon-to-be-released MMORPG. Players will be able to strut their stuff with a wide array of Fashion Clothing being added to the growing list of player customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Rings in the New Year
- Joymax is welcoming everyone to the new year with a new addition to their worldwide MMO sensation, Digimon Masters. Alongside a huge cash shop...
- BLESS Online Discusses Differences of the Steam Release
- BLESS Online will be releasing on Steam this May, and many have wanted to know how it will vary from releases elsewhere.
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game Review
- Our Senior Editor takes a look at Captain America: The Winter Soldier - The Official Game, a tactical RPG available for mobile devices.