Fedeen Games Reveals Forsaken World Mobile’s Fashion Clothing
Fedeen Games is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a “Top Developer” badge on the Google Play store.
Awarded by the Google Play editorial staff, the Top Developer badge recognizes “established, respected developers for their commitment to launching high-quality and innovative apps on Android.”
Showing, not telling is what it’s all about. So, in support of the recently obtained award, and with Forsaken World Mobile nearing 20,000 pre-registered players, Fedeen Games is set to reveal the next feature being added to the soon-to-be-released MMORPG. Players will be able to strut their stuff with a wide array of Fashion Clothing being added to the growing list of player customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Sevencore Updated Review
- Sevencore has your typical traditional themepark MMORPG customization. You choose a gender, a race, a class, and then fine-tune your looks. Ri...
- R2Games Wraps Up Stormthrone Alpha and Announces Open Beta Launch
- As its second round of Alpha testing comes to a close, Stormthrone: Aeos Rising will enter Open Beta on Tuesday, April 14th at 10:00 AM EDT.
- Armored Warfare: Role System Revealed at E3
- Obsidian Entertainment has released a new gameplay trailer for Armored Warfare showcasing the new role system and the types of tanks players w...