Fedeen Games Reveals Forsaken World Mobile’s Fashion Clothing
Fedeen Games is pleased to announce that they have been awarded a “Top Developer” badge on the Google Play store.
Awarded by the Google Play editorial staff, the Top Developer badge recognizes “established, respected developers for their commitment to launching high-quality and innovative apps on Android.”
Showing, not telling is what it’s all about. So, in support of the recently obtained award, and with Forsaken World Mobile nearing 20,000 pre-registered players, Fedeen Games is set to reveal the next feature being added to the soon-to-be-released MMORPG. Players will be able to strut their stuff with a wide array of Fashion Clothing being added to the growing list of player customization options.
Articles You May Enjoy
- PlanetSide 2 Releases Auto-Turrets in Latest Update
- Today, Sony Online Entertainment released the latest game update to PlanetSide 2, which includes wieldable melee weapons and the Spitfire Turr...
- RaiderZ Hosts Stress Test This Weekend
- As October 24, the open beta launch for RaiderZ, draws near, Perfect World Entertainment has announced a new stress test starting today.
- WildStar Reveals New Path Information
- WildStar's development team at Carbine Studios has revealed new information about the Paths in the game, expanding outward with two new p...