Fantasy Squad W Receives Large-Scale Update
Funple Stream announced that their mobile RPG, Fantasy Squad W has received a major update as of today (April 17th). With it, new storylines and character remakes have been added. On the storyline front, chapters 5, 7 and 7 have hit the game, and players can challenge new adventures in the ‘white island’ of the dead and ‘the forest of heaven’ of the elf, and the sacred place, ‘the cave of memory’ of the elves. Ella and Anna were also reworked. Ella received a skill that can ignore the physical effects of an enemy, and Anna receives a skill to cancel other heroes buffs, in their role as a supporter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tibia Review
- Released way back in 1997, Tibia is one of the oldest MMORPGs that's still around and prospering. The game's graphics are very simpl...
- First Assault Open Beta Has Begun
- First Assault is nearing the end of its paid Early Access phase and will enter a free-to-play open beta on Thursday, July 28.
- Alliance of Valiant Arms Adds New Map and Championship System
- Alliance of Valiant Arms (A.V.A.) is rewarding its players with the brand-new, long-awaited Over Rider scenario map!