Fantasy Mobile Game, Era of Celestials is Open for Pre-Registration
One of the most popular mobile games in China, Era of Celestials is going to be heading to iOS and Android in July. It received six million pre-registrations in China and has over 10 million players within 3 months. The global pre-registration has officially begun. The official website, listed below, has the Google Registration for the game. With the powerful Celestial Transformation system, courageous heroes can transform into invincible Celestials and mow down murderous demon hordes. Throughout their journey, players unseal different Celestials with unique abilities and harness their powers to face various challenges. Demons have marched their way to Celestial City, and it is the last bastion of hope for humankind. It’s up to the players, who will do battle with powerful bosses, collect awesome loot, and craft items to save humankind. It also offers guilds and intense PVP battles to go along with the PvE content, as well as detailed 3D graphics to deliver a lovely game experience on mobile devices. Pre-registered players will get a permanent title and a special gift package to help them to advance quickly. It’s up to you to answer the call and embark on the Path of the Vanquisher.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dragons and Titans Review
- MOBA games have dominated the gaming scene since Defense of the Ancients has sprung in the now defunct World Cyber Games. Much time has passed...
- Dawngate 2014 Closed Beta Impressions
- MMOHuts's Ragachak runs Dawngate's lanes and jungles to give some early impressions of the state of the MOBA.
- Runes of Magic reveals details on new classes
- In a few weeks, Runes of Magic will launch Fires of Shadowforge; today, more details on two new classes have been revealed.