Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
Prodigy is a fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy video game action has recently successfully completed it’s Kickstarter campaign, bringing a broad Alpha access to its backers after having raised more than double their goal in the Kickstarter campaign. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and is set to be released for Q4 2015 for the PC.
Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only using figurines, Arcana cards and it’s unique gameboard. The French independent developer also details the new interactive dialog system in the reveal, which can be viewed:
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Red Stone Releases Update Featuring Major Character Balance Changes
- Red Stone Online launched a major update yesterday which offered some major balance changes on five characters, and much more.
- Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
- The indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.
- ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance Officially Launches on WEBZEN.com
- WEBZEN today announced the official commercial release of its hack 'n' slash MMORPG ELOA: Elite Lord of Alliance.