Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
Prodigy is a fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy video game action has recently successfully completed it’s Kickstarter campaign, bringing a broad Alpha access to its backers after having raised more than double their goal in the Kickstarter campaign. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and is set to be released for Q4 2015 for the PC.
Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only using figurines, Arcana cards and it’s unique gameboard. The French independent developer also details the new interactive dialog system in the reveal, which can be viewed:
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Terra Battle 2: Pre-Registration Campaign Launches
- Terra Battle 2 begins a pre-registration campaign starting tomorrow [August 3rd]. All you have to do is register your email!
- Black Prophecy to be Free to Play
- Black Prophecy officially announces that it will be free to play. There will be no subscription fee to play the game. It will also be publishe...
- Immersion Expands Haptic SDK with New Plug-Ins and Integrations with Top Game Development Platforms
- Immersion Corporation (Nasdaq:IMMR), the leading developer and licensor of touch feedback technology, has integrated its Haptic SDK functional...