Prodigy: World Map showcased for first time
Prodigy is a fusion of tabletop figurines and tactical fantasy video game action has recently successfully completed it’s Kickstarter campaign, bringing a broad Alpha access to its backers after having raised more than double their goal in the Kickstarter campaign. The game uses the Unreal Engine 4 and is set to be released for Q4 2015 for the PC.
Studio has released a new video showcasing how players can traverse and interact with the World Map of their upcoming game Prodigy by only using figurines, Arcana cards and it’s unique gameboard. The French independent developer also details the new interactive dialog system in the reveal, which can be viewed:
For more info, visit https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/121511007/prodigy-the-game
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kingdom Conquest II Rare Card Giveaway
- In celebration of Kingdom Conquest II reaching 5 million downloads, Sega has agreed to partner with OnRPG and MMOHut to give out a pack of Whi...
- HoloGrid: Monster Battle Demos Available at Select Stores
- Tippett Studio & Happy Giant have teamed up with gaming shops to give players a chance to try HoloGrid: Monster Battle in person.
- Discover File Island (2nd Update) in Digimon Masters
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today announced it will launch part two of its successful File ...