New Massively Multiplayer Shooter, ‘Will to Live’ is now on Steam
Will to Live is a post-apocalyptic MMORPG in a world that survived a global catastrophe. Now inhabited by mutants and filled with mysterious anomalous zones. The goal of the player is simply to survive. Whether you go alone or with a clan, you fight for territories, raid bosses, or merely engage in brief PvP sessions, the choice is yours. Will to Live reveals the idea of lives in a world, filled with contaminated wastelands, where a player is forced to explore anomalies, fight mutants — and then enjoy guitar by a campfire. The key difference between Will To Live from similar games is the well-thought-out system of fractions battles for the territory.
The main battles unfold not just between players and clans, but between the whole factions — for resources and territories with bases located on them. Survival in the world of Will to Live this is a real challenge. Your character needs to sleep, eat, craft necessary items, and fight other characters. Four classes await, each with their own distinct role to fill, equipment and weapons. Sets of weapons are unique to each class, and all will have true-to-life ballistics.
Videos You May Enjoy
Articles You May Enjoy
- MU Legend OBT News: 3v3 PvP Launches Today
- Just a month after the official Open Beta Test of MU Legend comes the 3v3 PVP update, which is now unlocked.
- Destiny's Sword Releases Blog About How Mental Health Works In Their MMO
- 2Dogs Games released a new blog post today concerning Mental Health and their upcoming MMORPG, Destiny's Sword.
- Neverwinter Coming to Xbox One on March 31
- Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc. and Cryptic Studios announced that Neverwinter will be available for Xbox One on March 31.