EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th. Owners of the Oculus Rift DK2 headset who are interested in testing the game can sign up here. New players will be admitted in waves starting before the first test.
EVE: Valkyrie is an award-winning, highly anticipated multiplayer dogfighting shooter that has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology. It is an accessible and immersive experience that fulfills the fantasy and thrill of being a spaceship pilot in the midst of combat. More information about the game can be found at http://www.evevalkyrie.com/ .
Access to EVE: Valkyrie is bundled with pre-orders of the Oculus Rift, which opened today at http://oculus.com/, and the game will be available today from 5pm CET for the Oculus Rift. EVE: Valkyrie will also be a launch title for PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- East and West Unite in Silkroad Online Skill Balance Update
- Joymax has announced details for the second part of their "Ignite Silkroad" update, coming live to players on December 18.
- ArenaNet and ESL to Launch ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League
- ArenaNet and ESL today announced the ESL Guild Wars 2 Pro League, an all-new tournament series offering $400,000 (USD) in cash prizes.
- Carte reveals new card art
- GamesCampus has released new screenshots of some of Carte's card art, along with descriptions of each nation.