EVE: Valkyrie Alpha Test Begins January 18
CCP Games today announced that the consumer testing program for VR game EVE: Valkyrie will enter the alpha phase on January 18th. Owners of the Oculus Rift DK2 headset who are interested in testing the game can sign up here. New players will be admitted in waves starting before the first test.
EVE: Valkyrie is an award-winning, highly anticipated multiplayer dogfighting shooter that has been built from the ground up to harness the very latest advances in virtual reality technology. It is an accessible and immersive experience that fulfills the fantasy and thrill of being a spaceship pilot in the midst of combat. More information about the game can be found at http://www.evevalkyrie.com/ .
Access to EVE: Valkyrie is bundled with pre-orders of the Oculus Rift, which opened today at http://oculus.com/, and the game will be available today from 5pm CET for the Oculus Rift. EVE: Valkyrie will also be a launch title for PlayStation VR.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Food for Thought: Why Do People Troll/Ragequit Online?
- I recently took a sampling of people who troll/feed in competitive/casual online games through social media.
- Super Evil Megacorp’s Vainglory Launching Android Closed Beta
- The developers of Vainglory, the MOBA perfected for touch that is revolutionizing the genre for mobile devices, today are launching an Android...
- Tribes at War Closed Beta Begins in Indonesia and the Philippines
- 37Games has announced that its mobile MMORTS, Tribes at War, is entering closed beta in Indonesia and the Philippines, with a global release t