Era of Celestials: Beer Festival & More Released
Era of Celestials has introduced a new update for September, introducing the Beer Festival, two new game modes, and a new avatar of justice.
The Beer Festival lets players visit the Brew House and brew their own beer for a chance at rewards. From Sept 21 through Sept 27, players can also collect rewards from the Beer Festival Weekly Card.
The Spirit Realm is a new challenge mode, testing players to complete stages within a time limit. Players are rated based on their performance and receive rewards according to their rating. Excavate Treasure is another new mode, where players can search a Treasure Map for legendary treasures and new bosses.
Elysian Justica Trinity will also debut on September 23:
Trinity started off as nothing but a young girl battling for her liege before becoming one of the greatest knights of her age. After being betrayed by her corrupted brother, she eventually ascended to become the Elysian Justicia, in charge of dispensing justice all across the world. Upon transforming into the Elysian Justicia, players will be able to cut a swath around them and debuff their enemies.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Artillery Strike: War is Declared on Android Devices
- AMA Studio announces the release of its free to play, 100% multiplayer war game, Artillery Strike, on Google Play.
- FreeStyle Street Basketball adds new anti-hack measures
- GameKiss has announced that it has patched its basketball MMO, FreeStyle Street Basketball, to prevent the use of hack tools to improve game s...
- Albion Online: Summer Alpha Under Way
- After much anticipation Albion Online opened servers for the start of the Summer Alpha today at 12:00pm CEST (06:00am EDT).