Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today, the Mechanoid Invasion. Players bravely fought off the first Invasion led by the Phytonides, an otherworldly, dangerous group of intelligent plants, but the second Invasion led by the unfeeling AI, the Mechanoids may be an even greater threat.
Invasions affect the entire world of Aelion and require the bravest warriors of Skyforge to work together to have any hope to defeat the alien forces. Those that accept the challenge will find great rewards in the form of significant progress through the Divine Atlas with bonuses that are not counted towards the weekly limits.
For more information, visit the new article on the Mechanoids on the official Skyforge website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Grepolis gives away Easter chickens
- Easter events are beginning in InnoGames' Grepolis.
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.
- MechWarrior Online Gets a New Mech and More in New Update
- Piranha Games and Infinite Game Publishing unleashed a fury of new content in today’s MechWarrior Online update as the Dragon Slayer Hero Me...