Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today, the Mechanoid Invasion. Players bravely fought off the first Invasion led by the Phytonides, an otherworldly, dangerous group of intelligent plants, but the second Invasion led by the unfeeling AI, the Mechanoids may be an even greater threat.
Invasions affect the entire world of Aelion and require the bravest warriors of Skyforge to work together to have any hope to defeat the alien forces. Those that accept the challenge will find great rewards in the form of significant progress through the Divine Atlas with bonuses that are not counted towards the weekly limits.
For more information, visit the new article on the Mechanoids on the official Skyforge website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Digimon Masters Still In the Mood For Love
- Collect cocoa and rock with experience boosts through March 12 in Digimon Masters Online.
- World of Tanks Blitz German Tank Destroyers Roll In
- World of Tanks update 2.11 lets loose a number of German tank destroyers from the famous Grille 15 branch, as well as new map Vineyards.
- Skyforge Pushes CBT 4 with Over 6 GBs of Patch Notes
- Obsidian Entertainment has pushed Skyforge into its fourth closed beta test this morning, bringing with it some serious game improvements.