Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today, the Mechanoid Invasion. Players bravely fought off the first Invasion led by the Phytonides, an otherworldly, dangerous group of intelligent plants, but the second Invasion led by the unfeeling AI, the Mechanoids may be an even greater threat.
Invasions affect the entire world of Aelion and require the bravest warriors of Skyforge to work together to have any hope to defeat the alien forces. Those that accept the challenge will find great rewards in the form of significant progress through the Divine Atlas with bonuses that are not counted towards the weekly limits.
For more information, visit the new article on the Mechanoids on the official Skyforge website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Smite Reveals Patch 2.18 and New Pantheon
- This afternoon, Smite's patch note stream revealed the notes for 2.18, "The Astral Hunt."
- Guild Wars 2 Launches Spirit Vale Raid Wing
- ArenaNet just activated the first raid wing for Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns with the release of Spirit Vale.
- RaiderZ Highlights Mt. Eda
- Perfect World Entertainment has revealed first details and screenshots of Mt. Eda in RaiderZ.