Endless Legend: Shadows Expansion Coming This Summer
Critically-acclaimed French indie developer Amplitude Studios announced today the next expansion for its award winning 4X strategy game Endless Legend. Named Endless Legend: Shadows, the expansion will see a new major faction, the Forgotten, infiltrate into the game as well as the inclusion of the totally new espionage system. This major gameplay addition, includes a host of new mechanics such spying, invisible units, pillaging to the assassination of rival governors.
A new intro video for the Forgotten faction can be viewed here.
The Forgotten are the latest major faction to be introduced in Endless Legend. Masters of deception and subterfuge, the Forgotten were thought lost by all. A violent and distrustful society, who after many years is emerging from the shadows once more in the hopes that the other factions will accept them – or kneel before them.
Key features introduced in Endless Legend Shadows:
- A new major faction, the Forgotten, experts in the new espionage skills.
- New invisible units, with the new “camouflage” and “stealth” capabilities
- Infiltrate rival empires to steal, capture, sabotage and assassinate.
- Pillage villages, extractors and watchtowers to slow your enemy’s progression.
- Heroes can be equipped with “Insignia” accessories to give them espionage abilities.
- Players can defend themselves with new counter espionage and detection skills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MARVEL Future Fight Surpasses 20 Million Downloads Worldwide
- Within the first month of its debut in late April, MARVEL Future Fight garnered over 10 million downloads.
- Chrono Tales Begins Second Closed Beta
- Chrono Tales is beginning its second closed beta today, January 7, at 9pm Eastern.
- League of Angels II Introduces New Battle Pet, Incendrost
- A new battle pet is available in League of Angels II for a limited time as a part of the Single-Server Resource Tycoon Event.