Elite Dangerous: Arena Available for Free This Weekend
Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) has made the PC version of Elite Dangerous: Arena free on Steam and FrontierStore.net until 10am PST on Monday July 11.
- Elite Dangerous: Arena thrusts players into first-person dogfights against the galaxy’s greatest pilots in the ultimate 34th century gladiatorial contest, featuring:
- Four agile, combat-honed space ships. Choose from the fast and aggressive Federal and Imperial Fighters, the damage-dealing Eagle or the heavyweight Sidewinder.
- Multiple tactical options with custom loadouts unlocked by ranking up.
- Four Arenas: Elevate’s towering view, Cluster Compound’s mining facility, Asteria Point’s cavernous space station and Ice Field’s frozen asteroid belt.
- Eight-player Free for All, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.
- Realistic, agile starship handling powered by Elite Dangerous’ advanced simulation technology.
Elite Dangerous: Arena will be completely free on Steam and the Frontier Store this weekend.
Players who download Elite Dangerous: Arena between now and 10am PST on Monday July 11 will receive the game for free, and will retain access to the game permanently. This 100 percent discount will bring a host of Commanders to the CQC Arena. Recruit some new wingmates and launch into CQC combat now!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Defiance 2050: Trouble in Paradise Release Update
- Trion Worlds announced an update concerning the release of the Defiance 2050 Update, "Trouble in Paradise".
- Conquer Online Launches Global PvP Tournament
- Competitors from eight countries are set to represent themselves in Conquer Online's first PvP Tournament.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 Released
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch 5.15 is now live, introducing new challenges and Blue Mage content.