Rusty Hearts begins open beta
The open beta phase for Rusty Hearts has now been officially launched, letting all players access the game with a Perfect World account.
Open beta features a number of changes, including raising the level cap from 20 to 25, adding 150 new quests, 50 new story quests, a new village hub called “The Church,” 16 new dungeons, and 500 new items. 15 new skills will also be added to the three playable characters: Tude gains Physical Defense, Poison Claw, Low Attack, and Power Stomp; Angela gains Tornado, Ice Blade, Ice Crystal, and Fire Damage; and Frantz gains Dark Storm Charge, Spiral Stinger Air, Stab of Darkness, Magic Barrier X, Bleeding Attack Air, Divine Drive, Divine Drive Axe, Piercing Lance Air, Vampire, Explosion, and Aura of Strength. The open beta will also feature many special events.
Rusty Hearts is published by Perfect World Entertainment, which also publishes Forsaken World and Jade Dynasty.
Rusty Hearts Gameplay Screenshot
It’s finally here; the Rusty Hearts Open beta has been bestowed upon you. We won’t hold you back too long, but here are some important links you may want to check out as we get this bad boy pushed out to everyone.
What’s new – Get details on all the open beta additions by Clicking Here
Open Beta Events – See some of the open beta events that start today! Click here for more details
Rusty Hearts Forums – Get inside info, discuss new additions and read up on what everyone playing Rusty Hearts thinks. Click here to get social
Now that we got that outta’ our system, let’s get some Rusty Hearts goin’. Dibs on Tude!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blade & Soul Showcases Prestige and Open World PvP
- NCSoft today released rather specific details of how their Prestige currency and flagging for PvP is intended to work.
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available
- Heavenstrike Rivals: V3.0.0 Now Available - Mobile adventure RPG gets new features
- CasinoRPG: Now Launching After 12 Months of Beta Testing
- Today, GoldFire Studios, an independent game developer based in Oklahoma City, launched its Kickstarter-funded, HTML5 massively multiplayer ga...