Eden Eternal previews Limestone Mountain
As the closed beta approaches, Aeria Games is previewing the first map area in Eden Eternal – Limestone Mountain.
A mining village called Andrew Village troubled by Ursun, Torturra, and Anura dwells in the mountains here, and just north of it is the Andrew Village Mine where a rock golem can be defeated. In the South is the Riverside Forest, where golems, mushroids, and bison are; also down south is the Old South Mine, where the hardest enemies on the map are. New screenshots of the area are available below.
Aeria Games publishes several MMOs including Grand Fantasia, Kitsu Saga, Shaiya, Dream of Mirror Online, and the upcoming Lime Odyssey.
Eden Eternal – Limestone Mountain Screenshots:
Preview Eden Eternal’s Limestone Mountain Map
Glimpse the first region in the latest anime-style MMORPG from Aeria Games
Aeria Games has released the first sneak peek into the fantastical world of Eden Eternal, the upcoming anime-style MMORPG from the developers of Kitsu Saga and Grand Fantasia. As the first map in the game, Limestone Mountain sets the stage for Eden’s whimsical, rich 3D graphics and tantalizing RPG gameplay elements. Limestone Mountain offers a bustling mining village of merchants and citizens where players learn of the region’s recent troubles from the Ursun, Torturra and Anura races.
Venture further south and you’ll discover a lush forest terrain filled with roaming mystical beasts. Limestone Mountain contains two glittering dungeons, both set in the town’s richest mines. Watch out for the evil mushroids and feisty golems that guard the alluring vaults of treasure in both caves.
Areas in the Limestone Mountain Map:
- Andrew Village – Buy weapons, armors and potions from friendly town merchants. Receive your first tasks as you wander through Andrew Village, preparing to restore order to the troubled continent.
- Andrew Village Mine – Help the locals defeat a ferocious rock golem in the town’s northern dungeon.
- Riverside Forest – Walk beneath towering trees, or sit beside the lake and enjoy a magnificent waterfall. Practice your combat skills with wandering golems, mushroids, and bison. Don’t forget to chat with the Ursun located at the Waterwheel Cottage.
- Old South Mine – Formerly the crux of Andrew Village’s abundant mining industry, the Old South Mine holds the most difficult enemies you’ll encounter in Limestone Mountain.
Limestone Mountain is just the beginning of your journey in Eden. Visit http://edeneternal.aeriagames.com to sign up for the Eden Eternal’s Closed Beta and discover the rest of Eden. Like all of Aeria Games’ titles, Eden Eternal will be free to download and free to play.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Prepares for Italian Ground Forces In Next Update
- The 7th set of ground forces are coming to War Thunder in their next update, the Italian army which are coming in Update 1.85.
- Crystal Saga II Open Alpha Begins
- R2Games has announced that Crystal Saga II, its sequel to its hit 2011 MMORPG, is entering Open Alpha on August 5, 10am EST.
- New Information Added to Wizardry Online Wiki
- In an ongoing effort to help players of Wizardry Online, Sony Online Entertainment has added new information to the Wikia page for the game.