Eden Eternal Enchants Players Anew with The Reawakening
Awaken to a brand-new Eden Eternal! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched The Reawakening, the ambitious update to everyone’s favorite anime-style massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), coinciding with Eden Eternal’s two year anniversary.
The Reawakening features an eye-popping graphical update to the entire game. Character movement and casting animations are smoother and more detailed, improved lighting effects add additional depth to character models, and new art has been added for story quests. The user interface has also been updated to be more streamlined, intuitive, and easy to use for new and veteran players alike.
Players can now visit the newly debuted Loyalty Shop, where they can spend hard-earned Loyalty Points (now obtainable through questing and defeating monsters) to get a wide variety of rewards. The Loyalty Shop offers helpful utility items such as crafting materials, blueprints, and stat boosts. Players interested in flaunting their style can choose to obtain vanity items such as costumes and mounts.
Make sure to also check out the new Eden Eternal Trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Piraya Mobile Takes Flight With Aircraft Empire
- Piraya Mobile launches Aircraft Empire, a free to play mobile game featuring aircraft and airport management in a simulation environment.
- Heroes in the Sky Launches Occupational War
- GamesCampus has launched a new battleground for Heroes in the Sky titled Occupational War.
- Guild Wars 2: Season 2 Teaser Revealed
- ArenaNet and NCSoft has released a new teaser trailer for the upcoming Season 2 update for Guild Wars 2. In this teaser, you’ll see that the...