Eden Eternal Enchants Players Anew with The Reawakening
Awaken to a brand-new Eden Eternal! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has launched The Reawakening, the ambitious update to everyone’s favorite anime-style massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG), coinciding with Eden Eternal’s two year anniversary.
The Reawakening features an eye-popping graphical update to the entire game. Character movement and casting animations are smoother and more detailed, improved lighting effects add additional depth to character models, and new art has been added for story quests. The user interface has also been updated to be more streamlined, intuitive, and easy to use for new and veteran players alike.
Players can now visit the newly debuted Loyalty Shop, where they can spend hard-earned Loyalty Points (now obtainable through questing and defeating monsters) to get a wide variety of rewards. The Loyalty Shop offers helpful utility items such as crafting materials, blueprints, and stat boosts. Players interested in flaunting their style can choose to obtain vanity items such as costumes and mounts.
Make sure to also check out the new Eden Eternal Trailer below!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Infinity Wars CCG to feature "Star Trek: TNG" Booster Sets
- Lightmare Studios, an Australian Indie Studio, has just announced that their CCG, Infinity Wars, will receive booster sets featuring "Sta...
- Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains Update Announced
- NCSoft has announced that the Blade & Soul Midnight Skypetal Plains update will launch on November 16, 2016.
- Nexon Europe announces new character class for MapleStory
- Nexon Europe is thrilled to announce the brand new character class for the acclaimed action-oriented, side-scrolling MMORPG MapleStory: Zero.