iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight’s Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena. Players looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at http://www.imigame.com.
Knight’s Fable promises to bring players a brand new experience, full of features that are widely unknown to typical MMORPG’s. The game combines the fast paced turn-based combat, with beautiful hand drawn art. Knight’s Fable promises to be a hit for any fan of browser-based MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rappelz's Epic 9.6 Update - The Siege of the Citadel Has Launched
- At the end of today's (March 19th, 2019) maintenance, Epic 9.6: The Siege of the Citadel hits Rappelz from Webzen.
- Astellia Online's Headstart Begins Today
- Astellia Online has officially begun their headstart days today, for those who pre-ordered the Legendary Pack.
- League of Legends: New Summoner's Rift Map Now Live
- Riot Games has announced today that the new, updated Summoner's Rift map is now live and playable in all game modes, including Ranked, No...