iMiGAME Releases New MMORPG Knights Fable
iMiGAME is excited to announce that a new browser MMORPG Knight’s Fable will be released in North America, at 9:00 AM (EDT), Jun. 18! Knight’s Fable will feature all the great features that fans of MMORPG’s love, such as an expansive loot system, tons of rare gear, gems, heroes, trainable beasts, and a PvP arena. Players looking for a new challenge and wanting to get their hands on the game as soon as possible are invited to sign up at http://www.imigame.com.
Knight’s Fable promises to bring players a brand new experience, full of features that are widely unknown to typical MMORPG’s. The game combines the fast paced turn-based combat, with beautiful hand drawn art. Knight’s Fable promises to be a hit for any fan of browser-based MMORPGs.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Entropia Universe Brings Forth Winter-Themed Quests, Monsters and Treasure
- Starting today, fans of Entropia Universe can get into the holiday spirit by doing battle with blizzards of enemies for valuable lootboxes.
- Darkfall Unholy Wars Makes a Short Gameplay Video During PvP Session
- Some of the developers on Darkfall Unholy Wars took the time to create a short video of PvP Style game play while doing some in game testing. ...
- Tree of Savior: New Info on International Test server
- A new update from the Tree of Savior team talks about the use of language pack files that can be updated on the fly while playing the game. Ea...