Eco Launches Alpha Build
Today, Strange Loop Games is releasing the alpha build for its upcoming game, Eco.
This first build will focus on core features of gameplay, including building, food, ecosystem, skills, research, rights management, laws, stores, crafting, stats, pollution, and the deadly meteor.
Full notes on the alpha are available on the dev blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Hand of the Gods: Smite Tactics: Ah Puch Midrange Deck
- Last time, I talked about a new faction, the Hindu Pantheon and their very control-heavy playstyle with Ganesha. Mayan are my favorite though!
- E3 2013 Monday and Tuesday MMO Recap
- But while most gaming sites are busy wrapping their minds around the unbelievable next-gen console titles being revealed, we’re here to off...
- NetEase's 4v1 Multiplayer Horror Game, Identity V is Live on iOS
- Having already found success in China, NetEase has brought their Dead by Daylight-inspired mobile horror game to iOS in the West.