Echo of Soul Open Beta Begins Today
Free-to-play fantasy MMORPG Echo of Soul has just kicked off its Open Beta test, Aeria Games announced today. Available on the Aeria Games portal, the Open Beta follows a successful Closed Beta phase. In just 3 weeks, Closed Beta participants have collectively spent 860,000 hours in game, clearing 450,000 dungeons and completing over 21 million quests. Starting today, everyone can join the battle! Brave souls can sign up at EchoOfSoul.us, download the game and start playing right away.
To celebrate the start of Open Beta, Aeria Games has released a brand-new trailer that takes a tour through Echo of Soul’s massive landscapes with some of the game’s key characters, and features Fahrenhaidt’s song “Lights Will Guide Me” from their recently released album The Book of Nature. The trailer is featured on the Echo of Soul YouTube channel.
“We are thrilled to kick off this critical phase in the development of Echo of Soul and get all interested MMO gamers into the Open Beta so they can start this new adventure with their friends and fellow players,” says Tom Nichols, Vice President of PC Games at Aeria Games. “Echo of Soul has unparalleled PvP and PvE gameplay possibilities – we can’t wait for everyone to jump in and start playing!”
Developed by Nvius, including key members of the team behind the award-winning MMO Lineage II, Echo of Soul immerses players in its stunning environment, with rich visuals, an epic soundtrack, and a vast and detailed landscape. Echo of Soul offers MMO fans countless ways to play,including 60 party and solo dungeons, several highly competitive PvP modes, and over 1,600 quests. Five character classes with over 60 skills each allow gamers to deeply customize their gameplay experience. Players can choose between the Warrior, a fearsome knight; the Archer, an enigmatic songbird; the Rogue, a solitary assassin; the Guardian, a warden of nature; and the Sorceress, a master of ice and fire spells.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ascent: The Space Game Now on Kickstarter Seeking Funds
- Ascent: The Space Game, has embarked on a Kickstarter campaign that will allow the studio to complete the art and interface overhaul that bega...
- IGG to Release New Mobile Game: Final Fable
- Final Fable is an action RPG for Android that features stunning art work and an innovative fighting system.
- Mytheon Open Beta Begins!
- Mytheon Open Beta officially begins. True Games, the guys behind Mytheon, and kicking off the open beta with an Alienware laptop giveaway! Try...