Florensia adds pet system
Florensia, published by burda:ic (AlaPlaya), has announced the arrival of its new pet system.
To begin with, two pets will be available, Hwanggu and Patrasche. These pets will automatically collect loot from enemies for players. Later pets to be released will help with battle, even possessing their own skills. Unfortunately, the system is currently locked to players who are willing to buy a Spirit Pendant in the Item Shop; there are currently no freely obtainable pets and no indication whether there will be in the future.
burda:ic also publishes Land of Chaos Online and Avalon Heroes.
Florensia Gameplay Screenshot
burda:ic Announces the Launch of the Highly-Anticipated Pet System for Maritime MMORPG Florensia
Furry Companions Now Ready to Help Gather Loot, More Pets on the Way
MUNICH – October 12, 2010
burda:ic, a leading publisher of online games worldwide, today announced the arrival of the much-anticipated Pet System for maritime fantasy MMORPG Florensia. No matter where their travels take them amongst the islands of the Hoomanil Ocean, players will never have to adventure alone again!
In this first of many planned updates, two furry companions that specialize in looting – Hwanggu and Patrasche – have been added. Both of them will automatically pick up enemy loot drops and return them to a character’s inventory, allowing players to focus on taking out the next enemy while their pets collect the goods. Future pets will be able to help out with a variety of other tasks, including direct support in battle, and some will even have their own health, mana points for skills, and levels.
To obtain one of these four-legged companions, players simply need to visit the Florensia Item Shop and purchase a Spirit Pendant. These pendants can be equipped just like any other item, and they give players the option to summon their new partner whenever they’d like.
To view the Florensia Pet System trailer, head to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TcySOrwJTs
For more information about the Pet System and Florensia’s adventure-filled world, visit http://www.florensia-online.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Conquer Online: King of Kung Fu Launches on October 30th
- After months of waiting, Free to play MMORPG Conquer Online has finally announced their new expansion, bringing the arrival of an anticipated ...
- Champions and Challengers - Adventure Time Review
- Adventure Time is one of those enduring IPs that has spawned tons of games for consoles, PC, and even mobile platforms.
- Atlas Reactor Teases Gameplay Concepts
- In Atlas Reactor, turns are divided into two modes: Decision mode, where players choose their actions, and Resolution Mode.