Pox Nora Planar Disturbances Expansion Launches July 27
Pox Nora will launch its 29th expansion, Planar Disturbances, on July 27 for Windows and Mac. The expansion will also be included as part of the official PS4 and Vita release later this year.
Planar Disturbances adds 49 new runes, including 32 champions, equipment, and relics. The expansion also introduces over 20 new abilities, including The Bind: Spells, which allows champions to gather buffs as they accumulate kills, and Sabotage which plagues an opponent’s upcoming champion with negative conditions before they’re put into play.
A new questline will challenge players to face a threat from the mountains of Valdac for a chance to get a limited edition version of Commander Nisk.
Linsay Craten, chief marketing officer of Desert Owl Games, stated:
Every developer hopes their game will be successful, but never in our wildest dreams did we imagine Pox Nora would enjoy such long-term success. Planar Disturbances is our gift to the decade-long players, and we can’t wait to welcome the PlayStation community into Pox Nora‘s universe.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns and Robots to Receive Massive Makeover. Odd as that Sounds.
- The team behind Guns and Robots is proud to announce that their free-to-play shooter is going through complete makeover that will take place i...
- InnoGames Announces Grepolis for Android and iOS
- Full-functionality mobile apps for popular strategy game, Grepolis, have just been announced for release this summer - along with the first sp...
- Gauntlet 2014: Now available
- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment today released Gauntlet, a fully modernized reboot of the celebrated dungeon crawler, on Steam for PC, ...