EA Announces Shut Down of Four Online Games
Electronic Arts (EA) has announced today that it will be shutting down four games: Battlefield Heroes™, Battlefield™ Play4Free, Need for Speed™ World and FIFA World. Each game will be open for 90 more days before shutting down completely.
In the statement, posted by Patrick Söderlund, EA said:
“In more than five years since most of these titles launched, how we play games has changed dramatically. These were pioneering experiences, and we’re humbled that, over the years, so many of you joined us to enjoy the games and the community. While we say farewell to these free-to-play titles in the next few months, we are always exploring new concepts and ways to bring great games to more players around the world.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jogress Evolution Revealed For Digimon Masters
- Joymax, a leading online game developer and publisher of free to play MMORPGs, today revealed its latest content update, the Jogress Evolution...
- The Alchemist Code Releases Chapter 2 and Winter Festivities
- As the year comes to an end, The Alchemist Code releases exciting year-end festivities and Chapter Two of their story.
- Com2us launches East Legend on App Store and Google Play
- Com2us announced the global launch of East Legend on iOS and Android today.