Naruto Saga’s New Faction System Detailed
Available now on the Games.la online games portal, Naurto Saga: Chapter III introduces a variety of new faction-based features to the popular Naruto MMO. Being part of a factions now provides players with a myriad of extra activities to enjoy, from taking part in massive wars and exclusive quests, to simply upgrading their new Faction Zone while being social with ninja friends.
Thanks to the new Faction Map hub, players no longer need to waste time managing every aspect of their faction. The Faction Map allows quick access to vital faction information, War features, Rankings, Upgrades, and the popular new Faction Zone feature that was introduced in the Chapter III update.
Open from 21:30-23:00 every day, faction members can enter the Faction Zone and group together to kill a daily boss. Finishing the boss in the allocated time frame will see players earn bags of cool rewards for their efforts. The higher the damage dealt, the better the rewards earned!
For more infomation, visit http://saga.games.la/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Orcs Must Die! Unchained: PAX Prime Panel Announced
- Robot Entertainment is hosting its first PAX Prime panel and will be chatting with fans about all things Robot. Hear some of the history behin...
- R2Games Announces Open Alpha of Newest Browser Game Kingdom Rift
- Kingdom Rift WP Kingdom Rift, the latest game set to be released by global publisher Reality Squared Games, has opened its alpha test today.
- League of Angels: Fire Raiders Now Available on iOS and Android
- Winner of Facebook’s Best New Games of 2014’ award, IGN Top upcoming Iphone game, League of Angels is now available all over the world.