Need for Speed World
Need for Speed World is the first massively multiplayer Need For Speed game. Developed by EA’s Black Box and Singapore studios, NFSW has a huge persistent game world to explore. Despite being free to play, the game has the same high production value players have come to expect of the franchise. It’s an easy game to pick up and play, and offers the most licensed cars, parts, and game modes than any previous Need for Speed game. Race against the AI or with up the eight players in Need for Speed World!
- Status: Shut Down
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2010
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Quicklime Games
- Publisher: Electronic Arts
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sports
- Platforms: PC
Editor's Score: 4/5
- +Real licensed vehicles.
- +In depth customization options.
- +Fluid gameplay.
- +Popular franchise.
- +Huge game world.
- -Repetitive gameplay.
- -Graphic glitches & disconnect issues.
- -Some features locked to free players.
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- CPU: 2.7 GHz Core2Duo
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- GPU: Nvidia 9800 GT or better.
- HDD: 4 GB Free
- Description: Need for Speed World is a realistic 3D racing MMO that is the first free to play game in the popular NFS series. Explore a large game world, race against other players, evade the police, and drive dozens of real life vehicles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nexon/Grand Cru Partner for Card Battle RPG, Battlejack
- Nexon, a worldwide leader in online and mobile games, and Grand Cru, have partnered to bring the mobile card battler, Battlejack.
- RuneScape's Major Runefest 2019 Announcements
- RuneScape is still going strong after eighteen years, and that's nothing to sneeze at. But what happened at Runefest?
- Final Fantasy XIV - Blue Mage Impressions
- Most MMOs release their new class with a new expansion, but Final Fantasy XIV certainly broke that trend with Blue Mage.