Terra Battle Joins with The Last Story for Collaboration Content
Mistwalker Corporation’s fans can anticipate a special update for the successful mobile and tablet role-playing game Terra Battle. This update will bring elements of Mistwalker’s classic original RPG title – The Last Story – to Terra Battle in the game’s first crossover collaboration.
Since The Last Story and Terra Battle are both role-playing games directed by recent GDC Lifetime Achievement recipient Hironobu Sakaguchi, players can look forward to a unique crossover. Details on the collaboration will be revealed on Thursday, April 23 at 5 a.m. (PDT) through an upcoming NicoNico liveshow in Japan. To bookmark the channel, please visit: http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv217516861
Developed by legendary FINAL FANTASY creator Hironobu Sakaguchi, Terra Battle is a tactical role-playing game with fast strategic battles, collectible heroes and an extensive story.
The Last Story™, developed exclusively for Wii®, was created by Hironobu Sakaguchi, and his studio, Mistwalker, in conjunction with Nintendo. The Last Story is a role-playing game that has players taking charge of a band of mercenaries and journeying with them into a sprawling cinematic adventure.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Goliath Summertime Gnarkness DLC Available Today
- Goliath: Summertime Gnarkness is now available for free to everyone who already owns Goliath.
- Dragon Crusade Enters Closed Beta
- Aeria Games has announced that Dragon Crusade has officially begun closed beta testing.
- Trove - Geode Launches Today
- This free expansion also adds a new mode, Bomber Royale - a fast a frenetic free-for-all mode.