E3: Lego Legends of Chima Online Announced
The battle for Chi begins here, Lego Chi that is. Lego® Legends of Chima™ Online is a free to play virtual world based in the highly popular Legends of Chima toy line and cartoon series. You can choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla, or Bear tribes to start the customization of your warrior. True to Lego style you build your own outpost, weapons, armor, and much more! Safety is a huge concern for any Lego MMO, and with that in mind the chat system will be moderated and have active chat filters. Making Lego Legends of Chima Online safe for children of all ages, even the grown up ones. As it is free to play currency is a concern, players will be able to earn Studs (in game currency) and Gold Bricks (premium hard currency) to help with the build process. There will also be a membership plan for those interested that will give players exclusive in game items, bigger inventory, more power slots, exclusive buildings, and much more. The game is currently in closed beta and the website is completely dedicated to the registration for the closed beta. You will need a Lego ID to sign up but they have that available right there for you on the site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- NetEase Announces New Rewards Program and Holiday Event for Crusaders of Light
- NetEase has announced today that they are rolling out a new rewards program that will give mobile players more in-game gifts.
- WildStar Raids DevSpeak and Interview Recap
- I was fortunate enough to get a sneak peek at the WildStar raid devspeak. What follows is my impressions of it, and what I managed to glean f...
- Gloria Victis Introduces NPC Fights and Node Depletion
- Gloria Victis's latest update, v.0.5.5, introduces several new changes to make the gameplay experience more immersive.