E3: Lego Legends of Chima Online Announced
The battle for Chi begins here, Lego Chi that is. Lego® Legends of Chima™ Online is a free to play virtual world based in the highly popular Legends of Chima toy line and cartoon series. You can choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla, or Bear tribes to start the customization of your warrior. True to Lego style you build your own outpost, weapons, armor, and much more! Safety is a huge concern for any Lego MMO, and with that in mind the chat system will be moderated and have active chat filters. Making Lego Legends of Chima Online safe for children of all ages, even the grown up ones. As it is free to play currency is a concern, players will be able to earn Studs (in game currency) and Gold Bricks (premium hard currency) to help with the build process. There will also be a membership plan for those interested that will give players exclusive in game items, bigger inventory, more power slots, exclusive buildings, and much more. The game is currently in closed beta and the website is completely dedicated to the registration for the closed beta. You will need a Lego ID to sign up but they have that available right there for you on the site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...
- CoD Advanced Warfare: Havoc DLC Now Available (For PS3/PS4)
- Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Havoc, the first DLC pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare is now available for PlayStation 4 and PlaySta...
- Hearthstone Review
- MMOHuts reviews Hearthstone, Blizzard Entertainment's free-to-play collectible card game.