E3: Lego Legends of Chima Online Announced
The battle for Chi begins here, Lego Chi that is. Lego® Legends of Chima™ Online is a free to play virtual world based in the highly popular Legends of Chima toy line and cartoon series. You can choose from the Lion, Eagle, Gorilla, or Bear tribes to start the customization of your warrior. True to Lego style you build your own outpost, weapons, armor, and much more! Safety is a huge concern for any Lego MMO, and with that in mind the chat system will be moderated and have active chat filters. Making Lego Legends of Chima Online safe for children of all ages, even the grown up ones. As it is free to play currency is a concern, players will be able to earn Studs (in game currency) and Gold Bricks (premium hard currency) to help with the build process. There will also be a membership plan for those interested that will give players exclusive in game items, bigger inventory, more power slots, exclusive buildings, and much more. The game is currently in closed beta and the website is completely dedicated to the registration for the closed beta. You will need a Lego ID to sign up but they have that available right there for you on the site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RockShot Preview
- The latest in a line of really neat ideas gone horribly wrong is the game RockShot, developed by Soleil Ltd.
- The Repopulation - End of February 2014 Update
- The Repopulation is currently in a private alpha test of their ambitious new sandbox MMORPG, and their next alpha test phase is just around th...
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.