Dying Light: Nightmare Row Novel Announced
Today Techland announced the final touches are being put on a tie-in novel based on the upcoming action survival game Dying Light. Titled Dying Light: Nightmare Row, the novel will be a prequel to the events depicted in the game, taking the reader to the days prior to the outbreak that decimated the city of Harran. Dying Light: Nightmare Row is written by Raymond Benson, the author of over thirty published titles, including the official follow-up James Bond novels commissioned by the Ian Fleming Estate.
“Writing the origin story for DYING LIGHT was an exciting adventure for me,” says Benson. “I’d always wanted to try my hand at a zombie-genre tale and this gave me the perfect opportunity. The folks at Techland created a rich and intriguingly bleak setting for the game, so that gave me a wonderful and creepy world in which to play around. All fans of zombie fiction, gamers and readers alike, are in for a real treat.”
Dying Light: Nightmare Row tells the terrifying story of Mel Wyatt, an 18-year-old American athlete who participated in the Harran 2015 Global Athletic Games two weeks earlier. As one of many Americans stranded in Harran as a result of the outbreak, Mel has been surviving with her little brother, Paul, in an isolated hotel – their parents were killed on the first day of the Infected attacks on the stadium. Thus begins a tense and ticking time bomb thriller of survival.
More details about Dying Light: Nightmare Row, including price and release date, will be announced soon.
Dying Light (videogame) is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and the PC, and is scheduled for release in 2015 on January 27th in the Americas, January 28th in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, and January 30th in Europe.
For more info, visit dyinglightgame.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap - The VR Journey Begins
- Probably the biggest and most surprising part of this year’s NYCC was the presence of VR technology.
- Duel of Summoners Deals Holiday Cheer in Seasonal Update
- It's time for the first major update for Duel of Summoners, the card game based on the Mabinogi Universe.