Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December 2016. The first hands-on experience with the game will take place at PAX West.
Space Wars boasts the following features:
- Four distinct races, each with 26 unique ships + variants on the base spacecraft and different tactics for success
- Experience earned through missions and battles, which can unlock captain and officer talents
- Ship power upgrades, including Propulsion, Sensors, Force Fields and Weapons
- Environmental influence on battles
Robert Simyar, CEO of ToHeroes stated:
Space Wars is the balance of individual strategy, tactical positioning and large-scale social play I haven’t found in any other game. After several years of conceptual work, we are nearly ready to bring the universe in our dreams to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: New co-op mode to be showcased at PAX Prime
- Guns of Icarus Online will be demoing new Co-op mode at PAX Prime this year. Co-op mode is a massive PvE expansion that is essentially a new g...
- Tata Blitz Reveals Dracula
- Gogogogo.com, a leading provider of online games, today revealed the next in a series of boss background story teasers for the new free to pla...
- Magic Chronicle: Server Open 100 Days Anniversary & July Rewards
- In order to show sincere thanks to their players their great support, Magic Chronicle has prepared a batch of gifts for players.