Space Wars: Interstellar Empires to Release in December 2016
Publisher ToHeroes and developer Desert Owl Games have announced that Space Wars: Interstellar Empires will begin Early Access in December 2016. The first hands-on experience with the game will take place at PAX West.
Space Wars boasts the following features:
- Four distinct races, each with 26 unique ships + variants on the base spacecraft and different tactics for success
- Experience earned through missions and battles, which can unlock captain and officer talents
- Ship power upgrades, including Propulsion, Sensors, Force Fields and Weapons
- Environmental influence on battles
Robert Simyar, CEO of ToHeroes stated:
Space Wars is the balance of individual strategy, tactical positioning and large-scale social play I haven’t found in any other game. After several years of conceptual work, we are nearly ready to bring the universe in our dreams to life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Epic Seven Releases New Hero 'Seaside Bellona'
- Seaside Bellona is a summer-themed Limited Hero, which is heading to Epic Seven and is a powerful Ice Elemental Ranger.
- MMORPGs and Pets
- Companionship is a vital part of any virtual world and there’s no better way to foster that sense of cooperation than with pets.
- Shadowverse Beta Preview
- "How much time could it possibly take," I reasoned, "It'll just be some simple Hearthstone clone with a shiny coat of pain...