Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
Techland announced today that a free demo of its critically-acclaimed zombie game Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC, with the PlayStation 4 demo out later today in North America. The demo lets players explore most of the Slums area and offers 3 hours of unique content, including one story quest chain and a number of side quests, challenges, and random encounters. It also features all the core gameplay mechanics of Dying Light, such as the day and night cycle, parkour-based Natural Movement system, creative brutality and crafting. Additionally, the demo supports online co-op mode for up to 4 players.
“With the demand for Dying Light still high after more than half a year on the market, we wondered what else we could do to help players decide which game to buy’,” says producer Tymon Smektała. “Then we thought: demoes were pretty much a standard in the previous generation, but suddenly they’ve become few and far between. So we decided to use some of our resources to release a demo now and let everyone experience our game first-hand.”
A video showcasing a collection of creative user reviews can also be viewed below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Adventurer's Journal: Tree of Savior
- It's been a while since I've been back to Klaipedia, my home in Tree of Savior. I reviewed it back a year or so ago but found myself...
- SNOW Early Access
- SNOW is a realistic freeskiing simulator in the making, being brought to us by the 3-man team of Poppermost Productions. The game is powered b...
- Continent of the Ninth Seal Review
- Continent of the Ninth is a fun adrenaline pumping action MMORPG that’s infused with just the right amount of fantasy and PvP mayhem to keep...