Dying Light Co-Op Demo Available Now
Techland announced today that a free demo of its critically-acclaimed zombie game Dying Light is now available to download on Xbox One and PC, with the PlayStation 4 demo out later today in North America. The demo lets players explore most of the Slums area and offers 3 hours of unique content, including one story quest chain and a number of side quests, challenges, and random encounters. It also features all the core gameplay mechanics of Dying Light, such as the day and night cycle, parkour-based Natural Movement system, creative brutality and crafting. Additionally, the demo supports online co-op mode for up to 4 players.
“With the demand for Dying Light still high after more than half a year on the market, we wondered what else we could do to help players decide which game to buy’,” says producer Tymon Smektała. “Then we thought: demoes were pretty much a standard in the previous generation, but suddenly they’ve become few and far between. So we decided to use some of our resources to release a demo now and let everyone experience our game first-hand.”
A video showcasing a collection of creative user reviews can also be viewed below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War Thunder Steam Launch Review
- First of all I want to mention how beautiful this game is; not only is it the best looking title in the free dog-fighting genre, it may be one...
- The Forces of Chaos Descend in Game Insight's Battle Towers for iOS
- Game Insight announces the release of Battle Towers, a two faction tower defense game with cross-platform PvP, for iOS
- New Chinese God for SMITE; Hi-Rez Heading to PAX
- After the excitement of gamescom we’re back to normal service with an all-new god (and a re-worked one) set for release in the latest upcomi...