Dungeons 2: Now Available
The Ultimate Evil has arrived and a new Dawn of Terror is upon us. Especially if you are a unicorn, he hates unicorns. Snots throughout the underworld, prepare to quiver in your boots as Dungeons 2 launches for Windows PC, Mac and SteamOS today.
Featuring a unique mixture of classic dungeon simulation and real-time strategy gameplay, Dungeons 2 challenges players to assume the role of The Dungeon Lord, craft a network of terrifying dungeons and use its resources to fuel a campaign against the forces of goodliness. Order your servant snots to do your bidding and fill your coffers with gold, amass an army of lurching minions and then head to the surface world of the humans to conquer The Overworld.
To celebrate the Ultimate Evil’s momentous return, there is a brand new gameplay trailer available to watch below, featuring some of the terrifying creatures who roam your dungeon as well as the loyal (but stupid) Snots eagerly mining gold while avoiding a slap from the ‘Hand of Terror’.
For more info, visit http://store.steampowered.com/app/262280/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Quake Champions Closed Beta Impressions
- Quake Champions does feature most of the same gameplay found in Quake 3 Arena and Quake Live.
- Dragon’s Prophet (EU): New anniversery events
- In just a few days, Dragon’s Prophet, the successful fantasy MMORPG, will celebrate its one-year anniversary.
- Triple Shot of Updates Bolsters Block N Load
- Block N Load promised a swift follow-up of content for those enjoying its knockabout combination of bullets and building.