Dungeon Fighter Online to patch on Nov 19
Nexon has announced that Dungeon Fighter Online will be undergoing maintenance during November 19th, 12 AM – 5 AM PT.
The update will patch the servers with many bug and localization fixes, and add new 2nd series avatars while retiring many 1st series avatars.
The Original Announcement:
Dungeon Fighter Online Game Server Update
Dungeon Fighter Online will be undergoing a client update on 11/19/09. This update will affect all game servers and will last approximately 5 hours. The DFO website will not be affected during this time.
Time: Thursday November 19th at 12AM PST to 5AM PST.
– New avatars! Some of the 1st Series avatars have been removed and the 2nd Series of avatars has been added! For a peek at what the new avatar series looks like, click HERE.
– Fixed a crash related to equipping the following level 40 set items. These items can now be safely equipped:
– Conjuring Tempest Shoulder
– Conjuring Tempest Belt
– Conjuring Tempest Boots
– Platanic Combatant Belt
– Platanic Combatant Shoulder
– Platanic Combatant Boots
– Arti Marpissa Belt
– Arti Marpissa Boots
– Arti Marpissa Shoulder
– Musing Regalia Mantle
– Musing Regalia Sash
– Musing Regalia Shoes
– Block User option now also blocks you from seeing their chat bubbles.
– Avatar bonus now properly displays on the rewards screen after clearing a dungeon if you are wearing avatar items.
– Fixed a crash when trying to discard an item that is being disassembled
– Personal Shops can now have names longer than 4 letters
– Corruption on the pots progress bars has been fixed
– Changed the PVP arena type “Individual” to “Brawl”
– When setting up a Personal Shop, the button named have been changed from “Deposit” and “Withdraw” to “Add” and “Remove”
– The message when completing the first Tutorial mission no longer reads “You have received a New Epic Quests”.
It now properly reads “You have received a New Epic Quest”
– The Character creation screen no longer references the “Male Gunner”, but now simply says “Gunner”
– The dungeon “Frost Mirkwood” is now properly named “Mirkwood Frost” on the dungeon map.
– The onscreen tutorial text now properly points to Lorien Forest rather than just “Lorien”
– The Item shop welcome message now properly reads “Welcome to the DFO Item Shop”
– The title item “Kanna’s Slave” now properly reads “Canna’s Slave”
– Purchasing the Arad Trading License now properly displays that you are only buying 1
Please note that maintenance time is subject to change and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your patience.
– Arad High Council –
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased @ PAX West.
- Autumn Events Arrive Soon In RiotZone
- Mail.Ru Games has announced an Autumn event extravaganza for RiotZone.
- The Repopulation: Update 15.5.1 Summary
- This Tuesday, The Repopulation updated with build 15.5.1, adding several improvements and tweaks to the game.