Dragon’s Call reveals Promoted Classes
Dragon’s Call has released new information about its Promoted Classes system, which will be launching soon.
Promoted classes will only be available for players level 80+. Developers released descriptions of all promoted classes; there are two promoted classes for each class, as follows:
Berserk Warlords are considered as the killing machines in the battlefield. They pay much attention to training attack skills and are capable of wielding weapons to launch concentrated attacks. Nevertheless, in the meantime they have abandoned the protective shields.
Shield Knights are a kind of warriors proficient in using shields to protect their teammates. They have strong defense and outstanding physical intensity. Their shields can resist enemies’ attack to the greatest extent. Shields are their symbols. However, as they lay stress on defense, they are at a disadvantage in attacks.
Flame Overlords are masters of controlling flame. Their blazing flames are frightening nightmares for enemies who are scared of being eaten up by flame.
Storm Envoys specialize in using lightning elements. They are able to fully exert the power of lightning spells after spending much time communicating with lightning elements. Momentary impact is the true power of lighting elements.
Representing the eruption of blades, Shadow Masters are the Grim Reaper lurking in the dark. They practice their reaction and assassination skills to the peak. As long as enemies relax their vigilance for a while, they are certain to feel a cold blade cutting their throat. Surpassing its own limit is always a shadow master’s great goal.
Toxic Kings give up improving assassination skills but devote themselves to researching on poison. Aside from that, they have good control of their body. A person whose skin is torn by their weapon is bound to die. Isn’t it hateful? A small wound will easily take away your life.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Arena of Fate: Alpha Test Coming Soon
- Crytek has just announced that Arena of Fate, their upcoming MOBA title will soon to open the gates to a limited Technical Alpha Test. Before ...
- Pockie Kingdom Closed Beta Gets All-New Heroes
- NGames has announced the introduction of powerful new heroes to the closed beta of free-to-play strategy MMO, Pockie Kingdom. New heroes will ...
- Perfect World Entertainment Hosts Black Friday Deals
- Announced today, Perfect World is also offering great deals for players from Black Friday to Cyber Monday! Starting November 26 through Novemb...