Dragon Nest II Content Updates Launches in Select Territories
Good news for fans in Australia, Canada, Denmark, the Netherlands and the Phillippines! The latest content update for Dragon Nest II is now available for the millions of players in those territories. Set 500 years prior to the events of the first game, Dragon Nest II expands on centuries of lore, where players can explore dungeons, defeat monsters, and seek out the Black Dragon to become a true legend.
The game boasts numerous gameplay features and updates that improves upon the closed-beta’s mechanics, including:
- Custom Skill Combos – Create custom skill combinations tailored to your Hero’s playstyle. Collect unique and powerful skills to build and string elaborate attacks.
- Powerful Special Skills – Maximize each skill tree to unlock special bonus skills, and execute attacks with perfect timing to take damage to the next level;
- Nest Mode Multiplayer – Venture into difficult dungeons to challenge elite players in real-time. The multiplayer Nest Mode requires players to master each dungeon boss’ unique attack patterns to survive. Players must work together, or perish alone;
- New Gear and Rewards – Earn numerous fresh gear upgrades by leveling-up and clearing difficult event stages.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory: LINE FRIENDS X MapleStory Event Guide
- Time flies when you’re having fun! This is certainly the case with MapleStory as it gears up to celebrate its 14th anniversary.
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- Legends of Aria Now Available on Steam
- Legends of Aria, Citadel Studio's sandbox MMORPG, has launched into Early Access on Steam.