Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama’s first animated feature film DOFUS – Book 1: Julith. Produced entirely in France by a single studio that is already well-known for the quality of its productions, the animated film is scheduled to hit cinemas in 2015.
Ankama, which has already produced and directed the successful series WAKFU (2 seasons, 52 episodes of 26 minutes each, with over a million viewers on French national channel, France 3) and DOFUS: Kerub’s Bazaar (52 episodes of 13 minutes each), will be building on the expertise developed over the last six years to enrich their universe with their first movie, a feature-length cartoon for the whole family.
“We are proud to join forces with Gebeka Films for the distribution of our first feature film,” says Emmanuel Franck, Senior Vice-President of Filmed and TV Entertainment. “Their expertise in the distribution of animated films makes them the ideal partner for us as we take our next steps.”
For more information on Dofus and Wakfu, visit http://www.ankama-group.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneFest 2014 ‘most successful to date’
- Jagex Games Studios, creators and custodians of the MMORPG, RuneScape, is thrilled to share news of yet another successful RuneFest fan conven...
- Kritika: The White Knights Introduces Burst Breaker
- GAMEVIL will be welcoming the addition of Burst Breaker, the newest class to be making its way to action RPG, Kritika: The White Knights.
- Ragnarok: Idle Poring Now Available
- The official Ragnarok idle game is live on mobile devices! Experience the enthralling Ragnarok Online universe anywhere in the world you go!