Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama’s first animated feature film DOFUS – Book 1: Julith. Produced entirely in France by a single studio that is already well-known for the quality of its productions, the animated film is scheduled to hit cinemas in 2015.
Ankama, which has already produced and directed the successful series WAKFU (2 seasons, 52 episodes of 26 minutes each, with over a million viewers on French national channel, France 3) and DOFUS: Kerub’s Bazaar (52 episodes of 13 minutes each), will be building on the expertise developed over the last six years to enrich their universe with their first movie, a feature-length cartoon for the whole family.
“We are proud to join forces with Gebeka Films for the distribution of our first feature film,” says Emmanuel Franck, Senior Vice-President of Filmed and TV Entertainment. “Their expertise in the distribution of animated films makes them the ideal partner for us as we take our next steps.”
For more information on Dofus and Wakfu, visit http://www.ankama-group.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Snail Games Announces Free-to-Play MMO & Mobile Lineup for E3
- Snail Games has announced its E3 2014 games line up today, featuring Black Gold Online, Age of Wushu: Tempest of Strife, and the first glimpse...
- SMITE Launch Cosplay and Guan Yu Giveaway
- This past weekend was a wild ride for SMITE in Atlanta as the best teams of Europe and the US clashed for the title of masters of the west, a ...
- Wargaming Announces 15-Year Anniversary World of Tanks Tournaments
- Wargaming, the leading free-to-play MMO developer and publisher, today announced a special World of Tanks tournament in celebration of the com...