Dofus: New animated movie coming soon to France
Ankama and Gebeka Films announced today that they have signed a partnership agreement for the distribution of Ankama’s first animated feature film DOFUS – Book 1: Julith. Produced entirely in France by a single studio that is already well-known for the quality of its productions, the animated film is scheduled to hit cinemas in 2015.
Ankama, which has already produced and directed the successful series WAKFU (2 seasons, 52 episodes of 26 minutes each, with over a million viewers on French national channel, France 3) and DOFUS: Kerub’s Bazaar (52 episodes of 13 minutes each), will be building on the expertise developed over the last six years to enrich their universe with their first movie, a feature-length cartoon for the whole family.
“We are proud to join forces with Gebeka Films for the distribution of our first feature film,” says Emmanuel Franck, Senior Vice-President of Filmed and TV Entertainment. “Their expertise in the distribution of animated films makes them the ideal partner for us as we take our next steps.”
For more information on Dofus and Wakfu, visit http://www.ankama-group.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- The classic debt-repaying simulator has at last made it’s highly anticipated debut on the Nintendo Switch, and it came at a great time.
- Inflo Games: New mobile gaming portal introduces "Mercenaries Strike Back"
- GameFactory is excited and proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary company, Inflo Games which is a sister company to the popular fr...
- Warhammer 40K Eternal Crusade: Team Combat Demo this Friday
- Team Critical Hit will be continuing their transparent approach to development this week on Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade by streaming new...