Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal. Currently, Descendent Studios has raised about $500,000 of its $600,000 goal.
The team released a new video today, showcasing the progress made during the game’s Kickstarter campaign.
Their latest Kickstarter update indicates that there is an ongoing contest in their forums for AMD 290 video cards, and a new backer tier, “Strength in Numbers,” has been added which grants Alpha/Beta access and four copies of the game.
Descent: Underground will stream at 11am Eastern Friday on their Twitch TV channel and will field questions, show gameplay, and more.
You can check out the Kickstarter and back the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Bigpoint and Fox team up for Ice Age Online
- Bigpoint announced today they are teaming up with Fox Consumer Products to bring players Ice Age Online.
- MU Online unveils Exclusive 'Eldorado' Server and Teases Season 12: Part 2
- MU Online is going to unveil a new server, entitled Eldorado. Eldorado is a special server that will bring a city of fabulous wealth.
- Jagex annouces Chronicle: Runescape Legends
- Jagex, the studio behind the multi-award winning fantasy MMORPG, RuneScape, is pleased to announce the development of a brand new game set in ...