Descent: Underground in the Last Day of Crowdfunding
Descent: Underground is heading into its last day of its Kickstarter campaign, edging closer to its goal. Currently, Descendent Studios has raised about $500,000 of its $600,000 goal.
The team released a new video today, showcasing the progress made during the game’s Kickstarter campaign.
Their latest Kickstarter update indicates that there is an ongoing contest in their forums for AMD 290 video cards, and a new backer tier, “Strength in Numbers,” has been added which grants Alpha/Beta access and four copies of the game.
Descent: Underground will stream at 11am Eastern Friday on their Twitch TV channel and will field questions, show gameplay, and more.
You can check out the Kickstarter and back the game here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- eGenesis Announces Beta for Dragon's Tale, a Gambling MMORPG
- eGenesis, developers of A Tale in the Desert announce their next game, "Dragon's Tale."
- Skyforge Mechanoid Invasion Begins Today
- Developers Allods Team and Obsidian Entertainment and publisher My.com have launched the second Invasion in Skyforge today.
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.