Descent: Underground is a “six degrees of freedom” space shooter, where pilots pitch, yaw, and roll in crazy asteroid bases looking to claim resources and kills. A rebirth of the classic Descent, Descent: Underground aims to use new gaming technology to bring a new generation of gamers the epic, frantic space action.
Descent: Underground offers eight ship classes, each with their own specifications and role niche. Players can compete in multiple modes and maps that include environmental hazards, destructible environments, and hidden secrets. Multiplayer rankings will include both kill streaks and resource gathering, and players can join together into “corporations” to compete in massive tournaments for rewards and fame.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Descendent Studios
- Publisher: Descendent Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Six degrees of freedom combat.
- +Support for large scale tournaments and leaderboards.
- -Buy to play with microtransactions.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Descent: Underground is a "six degrees of freedom" space shooter, where pilots pitch, yaw, and roll in crazy asteroid bases looking to claim resources and kills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Runescape Classic: Summer with Daily Riddles Event Available
- The Druids of Old School RuneScape need your help! Their annual summer ritual to protect the world from evil spirits isn't working and th...
- Heroes of the Storm Alpha Access Impressions
- Heroes of the Storm, for a game in Technical Alpha, is a fantastic piece of work. There is a great deal of good going on here, with some new a...
- Civilization VI Pre-Order Bonus Revealed
- Those who pre-order Civilization VI will exclusively gain early access to the Aztec civilization.