Descent: Underground is a “six degrees of freedom” space shooter, where pilots pitch, yaw, and roll in crazy asteroid bases looking to claim resources and kills. A rebirth of the classic Descent, Descent: Underground aims to use new gaming technology to bring a new generation of gamers the epic, frantic space action.
Descent: Underground offers eight ship classes, each with their own specifications and role niche. Players can compete in multiple modes and maps that include environmental hazards, destructible environments, and hidden secrets. Multiplayer rankings will include both kill streaks and resource gathering, and players can join together into “corporations” to compete in massive tournaments for rewards and fame.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Retail
- Developer: Descendent Studios
- Publisher: Descendent Studios
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, MMO, Sci-Fi, Shooter
- Platforms: PC, Mac, Linux
- +Six degrees of freedom combat.
- +Support for large scale tournaments and leaderboards.
- -Buy to play with microtransactions.
- System Requirements not yet known.
- Description: Descent: Underground is a "six degrees of freedom" space shooter, where pilots pitch, yaw, and roll in crazy asteroid bases looking to claim resources and kills.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth celebrates 100th hero
- S2 Games is celebrating the release of its 100th hero on Friday, March 2.
- PWI Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary
- PWI’s 7 Year Anniversary is this month and to celebrate, we’re running in-game events and giveaways throughout the rest of September.