Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and the publisher has revealed upcoming content in their latest blog post. Defiance 2050 revealed a producer’s letter from Matt “Destromathe” Petitt, that shows exactly what players can expect over the next few months. This includes new classes, like the hammer-wielding Crusader and turret-summoning Engineer. New story content, enemies, and end-game content are all on the way to Defiance 2050, as the reimagining of the original Defiance continues to come to life. The full roadmap can be seen below in the Producer’s Letter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis: July Update Now Available
- Black Eye Games are happy to announce that development towards performance improvements in the latest update for Gloria Victis will allow comp...
- Marvel Contest of Champions Welcomes Elsa Bloodstone
- This week, Marvel Contest of Champions is welcoming Elsa Bloodstone to its roster.
- Firefall Hosting Chosen Offensive Dev Event on September 21
- Firefall has announced a new developer event, the Chosen Offensive, hitting the servers this Sunday, September 21, from 11am to 3pm PDT.