Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and the publisher has revealed upcoming content in their latest blog post. Defiance 2050 revealed a producer’s letter from Matt “Destromathe” Petitt, that shows exactly what players can expect over the next few months. This includes new classes, like the hammer-wielding Crusader and turret-summoning Engineer. New story content, enemies, and end-game content are all on the way to Defiance 2050, as the reimagining of the original Defiance continues to come to life. The full roadmap can be seen below in the Producer’s Letter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MapleStory (EU): Celebrating its 7th anniversary with special patch and events
- Nexon Europe has the pleasure to announce today the 7th anniversary celebrations of MapleStory, the enormously popular fantasy MMO that has th...
- Das Tal Moves to Steam Greenlight; Releases Alpha PvP Footage
- Recently, Fairytale Distillery has made the decision to move full force with Das Tal onto Steam Greenlight. This means that users can now head...
- Skyforge Golem Battles Game Mode Revealed
- Allods Team and My.com have announced a new PvP game mode for Skyforge: Golem Battles.