Defiance 2050 Future Plans Revealed by Trion Worlds
More than a million players have tried Defiance 2050 since it launched less than a month ago, and the publisher has revealed upcoming content in their latest blog post. Defiance 2050 revealed a producer’s letter from Matt “Destromathe” Petitt, that shows exactly what players can expect over the next few months. This includes new classes, like the hammer-wielding Crusader and turret-summoning Engineer. New story content, enemies, and end-game content are all on the way to Defiance 2050, as the reimagining of the original Defiance continues to come to life. The full roadmap can be seen below in the Producer’s Letter.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Trials of Ascension Starts Finish Line Challenge
- Forged Chaos is announcing the start of a "Finish Line Challenge" to help push fundraising for Trials of Ascension.
- NYCC 2016 Day 3 Recap – Screw Reality, Get Virtual (Part 2)
- The VR showcase wasn’t just about video games, but rather a bunch of experimental forms.
- Nexon’s Dragon Nest Adds Level 70 Cap Update, New Dungeons and More
- Nexon announces the release of a new update for Dragon Nest that raises the level cap, introduces advanced skills, and adds new content.