Azur Lane from Yostar Announces their Closed Beta
Following their pre-registration period, Yostar has announced their oceanic battler, Azur Lane will hold a closed beta phase. This will take place from August 2nd until August 9th in the United States and Canada. For those who simply cannot wait for the Open Beta phase, there is a limited number of invitation codes that can be won via events on Azur Lane’s Facebook and Twitter pages. All players who join the Closed Beta will receive the super-rare Avorra battleship girl, in the open beta. Pre-Registration is still open and over 30,000 players have already signed up for that open beta test, which is steadily approaching. Azur Lane combines strategy and 2D shooting games into one place, where players create a flotilla, divided into two parts: a Vanguard Fleet and a Main Fleet. The Main Fleet focuses on fire support and damage dealing, while the Vanguard is for striking and operations. Strategy is of the utmost importance to success, and players can also increase the power of their fleet from their base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- RuneScape Introduces New Master-Level Quest: The Mighty Fall
- Jagex announces the release of a new master level quest for Runescape, called the Mighty Fall.
- Transformers Universe First Impressions
- Transformers Universe is an online free to play... shooter? This game is a mix of many types of games including shooters and RPGs (role playin...
- SMITE God Review - Persephone, Queen of the Underworld
- I’ve asked for a few years now, “If we have Hades, why not Persephone?” She has such an interesting backstory, even for a Greek God.