Azur Lane from Yostar Announces their Closed Beta
Following their pre-registration period, Yostar has announced their oceanic battler, Azur Lane will hold a closed beta phase. This will take place from August 2nd until August 9th in the United States and Canada. For those who simply cannot wait for the Open Beta phase, there is a limited number of invitation codes that can be won via events on Azur Lane’s Facebook and Twitter pages. All players who join the Closed Beta will receive the super-rare Avorra battleship girl, in the open beta. Pre-Registration is still open and over 30,000 players have already signed up for that open beta test, which is steadily approaching. Azur Lane combines strategy and 2D shooting games into one place, where players create a flotilla, divided into two parts: a Vanguard Fleet and a Main Fleet. The Main Fleet focuses on fire support and damage dealing, while the Vanguard is for striking and operations. Strategy is of the utmost importance to success, and players can also increase the power of their fleet from their base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atavism Game Engine Brings MMO Development Tools to All
- Atavism allows game designers to focus on making their game and to not worry about programming,” said Neojac CEO Jacques Rossouw. “In fact...
- Guns & Robots: New Arena Introduced
- Masthead Studios, a leading independent game developer, today introduced new arena in their online shooter Guns and Robots.
- Knight Age Open Beta Coming August 28th!
- Knight Age is only days away from Open Beta Testing! Starting August 28th players will be able to play this unique riding-action, 3D fantasy M...