Azur Lane from Yostar Announces their Closed Beta
Following their pre-registration period, Yostar has announced their oceanic battler, Azur Lane will hold a closed beta phase. This will take place from August 2nd until August 9th in the United States and Canada. For those who simply cannot wait for the Open Beta phase, there is a limited number of invitation codes that can be won via events on Azur Lane’s Facebook and Twitter pages. All players who join the Closed Beta will receive the super-rare Avorra battleship girl, in the open beta. Pre-Registration is still open and over 30,000 players have already signed up for that open beta test, which is steadily approaching. Azur Lane combines strategy and 2D shooting games into one place, where players create a flotilla, divided into two parts: a Vanguard Fleet and a Main Fleet. The Main Fleet focuses on fire support and damage dealing, while the Vanguard is for striking and operations. Strategy is of the utmost importance to success, and players can also increase the power of their fleet from their base.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Order of Magic - New Russian-made MMORPG Now Available
- NIKITA ONLINE has announced a partnership agreement with RosIgra studio for the release of the Russian-made non-target MMORPG, the Order of Ma...
- Camelot Unchained Crafting System Revealed
- CityState Games is in the process of a massive end of year tech reveal showcasing livestreaming of alpha footage.
- PlanetSide 2 Pushes Out First Optimization Patch
- PlanetSide 2 OMFGPhase 1 of Operation: Make Faster Game (OMFG) is a go! Today, Sony Online Entertainment (SOE) released PlanetSide 2's fi...